Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Ok, I have my figures correct this time. We have surpassed the $250 goal, currently at $290. that means that we will have at least one extra cash prize for the raffle, and the New York City webOS Developer/Enthusiast meetup group (@NYCwebOSdev) will be getting a cut of the prize money as well!
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
  2.    #22  
    I just talked with Rod Whitby of WebOS Internals and he has agreed to upgrade this Pre3 from 8GB to 16GB if the winner is interesting. Right now, that cost of the upgrade would be an ADDITIONAL $75 plus shipping, for the cost of a donor AT&T Pre3. We are exploring opportunities to see if we can get a donor Pre3 instead which would make it just the cost of shipping, but there is no guarantee this will happen. Stay tuned!
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
  3.    #23  
    Thanks to Palm, we will have the components necessary to upgrade this Pre3 from 8GB to 16GB if the winner is interested. Right now, you will just need to pay an additional shipping charge, as I will need to send it out to Rod and he will need to send out back out. Otherwise, Rod will do this "free of charge"

Adam

Like any of my work:
  4.    #24  
    Drawing is happening now!!!!

Like any of my work:
  5.    #25  
    Congrats to John Steffen of the INDY webOS Meetup group for winning the Pre3, and Dan Kirby for winning the secondary cash prize of approximately $60. i will be in touch with winners shortly

Like any of my work:
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Congrats to the winners!

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12