I am looking to make a purchase in 1 - 3 days. Hope to find an affordable Visor Pro with standard accesories. Price I'm willing to pay will depend on condition of the device.
    I have one in excellent condition.
    (Always used screen protector, all original accessories and packaging.)

Contact me offline at lieberson@usa.net
    (I tried sending you an email through the forum -- but you have this blocked.)
    I purchased this Dennis's Visor Pro and some accessories. So far, it all works great. I had a lot of questions and Dennis answered all my questions (seemingly with a smile...)

The shipping & handling, the speed of the transaction, and the way Dennis handled a shipping change really worked out good for me.

Thanks D.

-Thom
    I am selling my visor deluxe because the address book button is not working anymore and I just bought a T2. everything else is working just fine on the visor. it comes with the minijam MP3 module, eyemodule 2 camera, USB hotsync cradle which lights up due to some internal LED's which I installed myself, www.eXtendcomputer.com full charge internal NiMH battery and 12v car charger system that lets you use a rechargeable battery in the visor and charge it without removing it from the visor, plastic face plate cover, leather case, 8 meg flash flash module, backup module, gameboy cartridge holders which can hold springboard modules to protect them, 2 extra stylus, and 2 pencap stylus. I am asking $250 for the whole package. go ahead and make a reasonable offer on the whole package or just one of the items if you like.