1.    #1  
    I ended up doing the same exact thing I did a few weeks ago, killing the SIM slot by using one of the highly recommended microSIM adapter someone posted in the forums and it ended up doing the same thing, it only broke one contact in the SIM slot, but it no longer recognizes a SIM. I am really just looking to sell these for people that want to have replacement parts to repair if unfortunately you need parts down the road. I'm not good with taking things apart (obviously, 2nd Pre 3, lol), so I am really looking to get fair/best offer for the whole device, obviously I'm not selling these as "working with a SIM", so if you're interested PM me. Thanks!
    Jimmie Geddes
    pm'ed
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmieGeddes View Post
    I ended up doing the same exact thing I did a few weeks ago, killing the SIM slot by using one of the highly recommended microSIM adapter someone posted in the forums and it ended up doing the same thing, it only broke one contact in the SIM slot, but it no longer recognizes a SIM. I am really just looking to sell these for people that want to have replacement parts to repair if unfortunately you need parts down the road. I'm not good with taking things apart (obviously, 2nd Pre 3, lol), so I am really looking to get fair/best offer for the whole device, obviously I'm not selling these as "working with a SIM", so if you're interested PM me. Thanks!
    pm'ed
    Ultimate PM sent!!

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    so do you still have either of these? very interested in both if available.