Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    I'm finally giving up on webOS, I have been at it since day 1 but right now its not going anywhere so I'm moving on to windows mobile.

I'm selling both as a package deal for $580 plus paypal fees and shipping.

What you will get:

unlocked att pre 3
    3 touchstones for the phone
    1 touchstone for touchpad
    case for touchpad
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Shoot me some reasonable offers.
    Will you sell the Pre 3 + touchstones separately? If so, for how much?

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    pre 3 still available with the 3 touchstones.
    If still available, please state asking price for Pre3? Will you ship to Mexico?
    Handspring Visor -> Palm III -> Palm Tungsten T2 -> Palm Tungsten T5 -> Palm Lifedrive -> Palm Pre -> HP Veer -> HP Touchpad -> HP Pre3
    EWWW windows mobile??? "Windows Phone".... just prepping you, don't want the WP jumping down your throat.

Anyways man, good luck with the sale and the switch. Maybe one day you'll be able to load Open webOS on your Lumia (or whatever device you get).
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Yeah I love webos and i was going to stick around longer but my wife has a windows phone and its a great phone, not as good as webos but i think they are heading in the right direction. Plus its its underdog and i rather have a phone that the whole world doesnt have.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Sold! Mods please close, thank you.
    <thread closed per op request>
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...