1.    #1  
    Hi,
    Does anyone have a mint/LNIB or BNIB Pre 3 for AT&T they would sell me? If it's unlocked that's even better. I will pay by PayPal. I have feedback on the XDA-Developers marketplace, you can PM me there (BodenM too) to confirm.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Quote Originally Posted by BodenM View Post
    Hi,
    Does anyone have a mint/LNIB or BNIB Pre 3 for AT&T they would sell me? If it's unlocked that's even better. I will pay by PayPal. I have feedback on the XDA-Developers marketplace, you can PM me there (BodenM too) to confirm.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    I've got a mint, barely used, unlocked AT&T Pre 3 for sale. I'm asking $300, which is $200 less than what I paid. I've still got the box and the original materials.
    First thing that came to mind when I saw this thread:

BodenM's gonna create an Android port for the Pre 3 .......

Am I right?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    if there is a port made for it, I'll be that much more upset I sold mine. Especially since it was a 16gb unlocked for 200$, I should have gone closer to 300....
    if we end up with more dual booting webOS devices, im wondering how many other devices/platforms have the luxury and braggign rights of casually swapping OS to whichever they require/want at the flick of a button/switch.