Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Ok, my ATT Pre 3 came, so my Verizon Pre 3 can go to someone else. I prefer it goes to someone who really appreciates webos, maybe a developer...
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    for how much?
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    I'm trying to develope my FOE App. Its for a non profit organization that any proceeds will be given. I'm just needing the hardware. It will be fifty percent to the webOS community as well. I will be having no financial gains from my apps. Only FOE and webOS will.
    how much
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    how much
    Ditto - see my signature
    "Sometimes I feel like an OS-less child..."
    (with apologies to Billie Holiday )
    <<moved to Marketplace Forum>>
  7.    #7  
    free (you pay shipping). Spreading the good Karma...
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    I don't believe you. But awesome comment either way!

Also, I sent you a PM. I do have someone interested that is definitely a good home, just need some specifics. Cheers.
    In or within a day's drive of Indy? Join one of our meetups!
    http://www.meetup.com/HPwebOS/Indianapolis/

Twitter: @INDYwebOSMeetup @steffej3
    Quote Originally Posted by ka1 View Post
    free (you pay shipping). Spreading the good Karma...
    I am in if this offer is for real.
    not a developer, just a huge palm / webos fan who uses webos extensively as a physician as part of my job.

More so than my stethoscope!!!
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    I am in if this offer is for real.
    not a developer, just a huge palm / webos fan who uses webos extensively as a physician as part of my job.

More so than my stethoscope!!!
    I guess being a doctor counts as useful or good ;-) I really hope that some developer out there needs one, though, and can use it to help all of us. Or the homebrew folks can use it.

My fear is some punk kid ends up with it, and bricks it trying to install Android...

This is very real (provided I can get my ATT Pre3 activated...). I am a Verizon FIOS customer, but don't want to go from Sprint (CDMA) to Verizon (CDMA)... My work discount makes ATT almost as cheap, so all I will lose is Sprint TV, and Classic (no!!!! hoping to get that working again).
    KA1
    i switch from sprint to verizon in hopes of getting a pre 3, sadly i heard news they werent coming out right after i made the move. I would love to get a hold of one.
    If you get a chance, contact the Chicago & St. Louis Meetup folks (if you are on twitter I can send you their tags). We (me being in Indy) are in the very early stages of planning what is called the 'Epic' meetup in either Spring or Summer. It will be a Regional meetup with national skype access. A very real possibility we have direct HP involvement, but something like a Pre 3 would be a great raffle prize to help fund these efforts. St. Louis, Chicago, and Dallas (who also plans to participate) are all official webOS ambassadors & they would welcome this type of donation.

There are many developers that are participants in our webOS meetups. Also, as a side note, as an organizer I'd definitely exempt myself. We aren't in this for any gain, just trying to help foster & grow webOS where we can. Anyway, we aren't more deserving than anyone else here, just thought I'd toss that out there.
    In or within a day's drive of Indy? Join one of our meetups!
    http://www.meetup.com/HPwebOS/Indianapolis/

Twitter: @INDYwebOSMeetup @steffej3
    I would also be very interested.
    Global Posts
    818 Global Posts
    Sent you a PM.
    Palm III->Palm IV->Palm V->M130->Tungsten->Treo 270->Treo 600->Treo 700->Palm Pre Plus->FrankenPre 2->Pre 3 & TouchPad
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    I'm also a developer looking for a Pre3. I've got a couple projects that I have cooking. Let me know via PM if you want to know
    Contact minego... he's looking for a Verizon Pre 3.

He's the author of Solitare Collection, and many patches in Preware. I'm waiting on him to get Freecell updated to work on the Pre 3 as well. :P
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Contact minego... he's looking for a Verizon Pre 3.

He's the author of Solitare Collection, and many patches in Preware. I'm waiting on him to get Freecell updated to work on the Pre 3 as well. :P
    I cannot say better!

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Just keep it for yourself. Though I would kinda die for it, it's yours and it may spark off some kind of debate about who deserves it more, etc .. Well. I admire your action very much.
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by ZH97 View Post
    Just keep it for yourself. Though I would kinda die for it, it's yours and it may spark off some kind of debate about who deserves it more, etc .. Well. I admire your action very much.
    I have my ATT Pre 3, so no need for the Verizon one (though if I knew about the SIM card before I made this choice I may have gone the other way...). Giving developers another few days, then will contact one to arrange shipping.

One other funny thing - one of the Pre's came with a PALM branded battery inside, the other is totally blank on the same face... I think it was the ATT one that had the Palm battery.
    KA1
    Quote Originally Posted by ka1 View Post
    I have my ATT Pre 3, so no need for the Verizon one (though if I knew about the SIM card before I made this choice I may have gone the other way...). Giving developers another few days, then will contact one to arrange shipping.

One other funny thing - one of the Pre's came with a PALM branded battery inside, the other is totally blank on the same face... I think it was the ATT one that had the Palm battery.
    It's yours so do whatever you want to it. Well that's quite surprising .. Can you post a picture of it? I'll like to see it. I heard somewhere that the Pre3 was designed before palm was acquired by HP, but production was after the acquisition so that's puzzling.. My AT&T Pre3 has a blank battery too along with another guy's UK Pre3 whom I helped to doctor ..
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast