1.    #1  
    I am sadly selling the touchpad. It is excellent shape. Not a scratch to be found. This is not cross posted on any other forums. I am not inflating the price and pretty much trying to come close to break even despite the loss on apps. I figure the forum members have been good to me and I am going to return to a person who is looking for a firesale price. The price is 280 FIRM plus shipping. I will accept paypal with appropriate fee (2.9% = $8.42) or USPS money order. Everything has been calculated via paypal, USPS and purchases. Please check to verify. I want you to know you are getting a deal vs. Ebay!

Here is what you get.
    32 gig Touchpad w/ box and receipt (purchased 8/20/11) some warranty left.
    HP folio case w/ box
    JustCase Clear Soft Skin TPU Case for rear of device
    Belkin zippered and padded carrying soft case
    (Installed) Giffen screen protector
    (Installed) Stealtharmor White Carbon Fiber rear sticker

Item will be shipped USPS Flat Rate w/ Signature Confirmation @ $13.40.
    I would highly recommend insurance for full value @ 4.75
    If you have another shipping method please tell me.
    Signature Confirmation is MANDATORY for mine and your protection.

I will post pictures soon. You will not be disappointed!

Thanks for looking

John
    Last edited by D0lphin; 01/06/2012 at 04:40 AM.
    Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell.
  2.    #2  
    sold pending funds
    Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell.
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    If the first deal craters, please PM me, interested.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
  4.    #4  
    sending you a PM

George Orwell.
  5.    #5  
    Send you a PM

George Orwell.