Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    I received a HP TP 16GB for the holidays with a TouchStone, HP Branded Case and extra wall charger. I have no need for this tablet. The Tablet has been played with for the past week but otherwise is as good as new and is purely Pristine.

    The price for everything is $229 plus $12.50 for UPS ground shipping in the US only.

    Feel free to PM with any questions.

    Thanks!!!!
    Last edited by BayAreaTreo; 01/02/2012 at 07:02 PM.
  2. #2  
    Can you do 200 shipped?
  3. st_7's Avatar
    Posts
    115 Posts
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by BayAreaTreo View Post
    I received a HP TP 16GB for the holidays with a TouchStone, HP Branded Case and extra wall charger. I have no need for this tablet. The Tablet has been played with for the past week but otherwise is as good as new and is purely Pristine.

    The price for everything is $229 plus $12.50 for UPS ground shipping in the US only.

    Feel free to PM with any questions.

    Thanks!!!!

    sent you PM, revert back to me
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by soxozor View Post
    Can you do 200 shipped?
    No. But thank you for looking. The package I have put together is selling at my cost. I am making no money on the deal so $200 would be out of the question for me.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by soxozor View Post
    Can you do 200 shipped?
    Quote Originally Posted by st_7 View Post
    sent you PM, revert back to me
    I replied to you privately.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by soxozor View Post
    Can you do 200 shipped?
    No the price is very firm. I am not selling this for a profit. I am selling the package for my cost.
  7. #7  
    do you still have this bayareatreo?
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by balla2g2 View Post
    do you still have this bayareatreo?
    Yes I do.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by BayAreaTreo View Post
    No the price is very firm. I am not selling this for a profit. I am selling the package for my cost.
    I sent a PM but then thought about it. If you received this as a gift how is it for your cost? Its definitely a reasonable price and the going rate for a 16Gb right now but its also not "at cost"
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaMighty1 View Post
    I sent a PM but then thought about it. If you received this as a gift how is it for your cost? Its definitely a reasonable price and the going rate for a 16Gb right now but its also not "at cost"
    Fair enough question. This was purchased for me by my wife. So I should say at our cost because what she paid is from "Our," money. Hope that makes sense. But honestly if you got tripped up by that detail this might not be the purchase for you.

    The cost were as follows:
    Touchstone $39.99 plus 6.25% sales tax = $42.49
    HP Branded Case $29.99 no tax
    HP Wall Charger $19.99 plus 6.25% sales tax = $21.24
    HP TouchPad 16 GB 129.99 plus 6.25 % tax = $138.11
    Total = $231.83 so I am actually selling this below "Our Cost."

Posting Permissions