1.    #1  
    UPDATE: This is sold and shipped! Mods: please delete thread.

'nuff said?

After getting a lot of requests for this device, I have managed to procure one. It wasn't cheap, but it is BNIB (Brand-new in box!)
    It's only one, and I'd like to be done with it sooner than later, so.. GONE!
    Email to veers at atothet.com
    (Speaking of, I've got one black veer left to sell, and then I think (?) I'm out of the selling game..!)

(I really don't think this category should be suggesting "similar threads we found" for me to post in, btw PC, err, WOR admins..

And if any were curious, yes, there _IS_ an official 2.2.4 doctor for this device, it's on the wiki page.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 01/11/2012 at 08:58 AM. Reason: add email
    palm lineage: VzPre+ to Pre2 to Pre3, now using a AT&T Pre3 on wifi and Panda Touchpad.
    DU unlock codes available (Veers, Pres, etc, Oh my!)
    Has Pre3s & tpFauxG for sale!
    (Sales prices always less than ebay)
    can you find me a Bluetooth pre3 touchstone2?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    can you find me a Bluetooth pre3 touchstone2?
    Very, very doubtful.

Anything's possible, but by the day I know less people at Palm. I did just find a TP4g tho.. (these are all the things that were in quantity.. like I'd like to find a TPGo (imagining a touchpad in my pocket is exciting), but.. i'm not holding my breath)
    palm lineage: VzPre+ to Pre2 to Pre3, now using a AT&T Pre3 on wifi and Panda Touchpad.
    Quote Originally Posted by sanaking View Post
    'nuff said?

After getting a lot of requests for this device, I have managed to procure one. It wasn't cheap, but it is BNIB (Brand-new in box!)
    It's only one, and I'd like to be done with it sooner than later, so.. pretty much best offer gets it, no offers less than $350 nor trade offers please, thanks!
    Email to veers at atothet.com
    (Speaking of, I've got one black veer left to sell, and then I think (?) I'm out of the selling game..!)

(I really don't think this category should be suggesting "similar threads we found" for me to post in, btw PC, err, WOR admins..

And if any were curious, yes, there _IS_ an official 2.2.4 doctor for this device, it's on the wiki page.
    any pics of the device?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ckochinsky125 View Post
    any pics of the device?

I haven't opened the box, and a lot of people prefer to be the first to do so when they buy it.so if you're buying it I'll pull it out and send you pics, else all i can offer are box pics, or pix of mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by sanaking View Post
    Very, very doubtful.
    if you do, existing sanaking customers have first dibs, right
  7.    #7  
    Update!

I have a solid bid, and I'd prefer not to hold this too long, so..last call!
    as in,i don't plan to honor bids past today, Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by MihMih View Post
    if you do, existing sanaking customers have first dibs, right
    Haha.. Interesting Queston!
    Maybe i should hope i don't get one so I don't have to decide:-) (as of course highest bidder is all i have thought about:-)
    I seriously wish I could afford that! Are you able to get a new-in-the-box pre plus, or pre 2? (verizon)

THANKS!!!
  9.    #9  
    Yes, I should be able to get a new in-box prePlus or Pre2, email me about it..