Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    My family and I have moved off the Sprint Pre's to other phones and I have these items for sale. They will be moving to eBay or Craig's list in a week or so, but I'd like the community here to have first dibs on them as you all have helped me since launch day with these.

What I have is:

(4) Sprint Pre's. Oldest is 1.5yrs, newest is 3 months. These are replacements from Sprint after the originals eventually died. All are in working order, have touchstone backs (though one back has a crack but is still fully functional). All have USB doors, no cracks in the main housings, and at most light cosmetic scratches. Each phone has a clean Sprint ESN. I believe I have some plain battery cover/phone backs but am digging to find them.

Several touchstones.

Spare batteries.

Various leather cases (side loading, 2, and vertical loading, 1) and the original black/orange pouches.

One external battery charger for Treo/Pre batteries (handy if you like to have a spare battery on charge).

I also have original Palm chargers and USB cables. I am still using most of them, but if you really want Palm products let me know and we can work out a price.

For people here, the phone price is $20. Offers on other items will be considered as long as they are reasonable.

I will also consider package deals on multiple items.

Buyers pay shipping costs - you tell me how you want it shipped, and those costs will be added.

For more details and pictures, PM me (with email address if you want pictures).
    hi, I need a pre for repair parts and maybe a battery (if its health is >90%) and a touchstone.
    How much for sending to Italy?
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    At least $100 - FedEx economy international charges that to Rome.
    how much for the best condition Pre, (does this include a battery?)a touch stone,with USA ground shipping?
    Rocking out Franken Pre2 2.2.4 and TP 3.0.5

Published TP Apps:
    Anagramarama HD
    Published Phone Apps
    Anagramarama
    DDII Free
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    any touchstone backs??

Thanks
    Pete
    How much for the external charger and a touchstone, and got any cables?
    ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!!!
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    These items all went to eBay as bundled systems. Here are links to them:

Pre #1

Pre #2

Pre #3

Pre #4
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Mods, feel free to close this thread. Three out of the four Pre's have sold already.

Thank you.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Are you still selling the last one?
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    No, all 4 are sold now.