Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    So heres the story, I originally bought this to sprintify, but due to lack of time with work and our first baby being born, I never got around to it and I've recently made the decision to go with an icecream sandwich phone once one hits sprint.

Here's the catch...I took it out of the box (screen cover still on) to look at obviously and wanted to compare it to my current launch day pre-. I read that you were able to bypass the profile set up by putting it into developer mode which i did, but when it restartd the black screen with the "palm.com/webos" screen pops up. I'm assuming it just needs doctored but I do not know for sure, perhaps someone here will? And if you decide to sprintify this is a step you will already be taking if I'm not mistaken.

I do NOT want to sell a broken pre 2, but from what I've read it just needs to be doctored and I just dont have the time to try and figure it out. (if this is a serious problem, someone let me know and I will take it up with HP if I have to)

Anyhow, $75 (paypal) shipped via UPS with tracking # and it's yours. Feel free to ask questions, and I can also take pictures/video if necessary. It is in perfect physical condition other than that.
    Treo 680, Treo 750, Pre-, Touchpad
    Global Posts
    957 Global Posts
    PM sent.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    SOLD to matchqq!
    Treo 680, Treo 750, Pre-, Touchpad