1.    #1  
    Sprint Palm Pre in LNIB condition, with Preware installed, includes:

*USB Charging Cable

*Touchstone plus back (minor wear)

*4 batteries (3 standard batteries PLUS 1 Mugen Power slimline extended life battery)

* Original package

*Assorted cases:

-Black, Palm leather belt pouch/holster
    -Red Palm leather slip case
    -3 AGF hard slider cases. These are the best on the market, with build in rails, the halves attach to themselves so they don't put clips between the slider cases. Comes with smooth back, and cut out for Touchstone options.

This is an excellent condition device with a clean ESN. Similarly conditioned devices are going for $80 or more, plus shipping, on eBay. Asking $50 plus actual shipping (no handling) firm.

Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 01/06/2012 at 07:19 PM.
    "If you can't view and manage multiple apps, via multiple open windows, side-by-side, it's not multi-tasking, PERIOD." - Me
    This is very tempting but all I need is the phone any way you will sell only that?
    Rocking out Franken Pre2 2.2.4 and TP 3.0.5

Published TP Apps:
    Anagramarama HD
    Published Phone Apps
    Anagramarama
    DDII Free
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by elpollodiablo1 View Post
    This is very tempting but all I need is the phone any way you will sell only that?
    I would have to stick with the same price tag of $50 plus shipping. The phone is in excellent condition and the better condition devices are selling for closer to $100 on eBay without accessories. Plus, I will have no use for, and no way to sell, the accessories.

Thanks for your inquiry
    Hi, Pelikan. You all right?

Has you received my PM?

Best Regards...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    is this still available?