Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    (Sorry, that's "SprinT Pre-" - apparently you can't edit subjects after posting)
    So, I'm selling a bunch of old webOS devices as I've moved onto Android:

Franken Pre2 (Pre2 with Sprint radio swapped in) - in very good to like-new condition. I got this about a year ago but only used it until June when I got my Android phone.

GSM Pre- (this is the Sprint Pre- that got it's radio swapped out, it has the Pre2's original unlocked GSM radio, which I've tested via ATT&T's pay as you go account and it's worked fine with that. This is in good condition. The only issue is a crack on the front touch area but which isn't over the screen display. I'll try to post pictures later today when I get home. It was a replacement (new) in Summer 2010, and I used it until June when I got my Android phone.

Sprint Pre-: this is my wife's and not in the best shape. The display area is fine, and it's perfectly functional. The problems are the power button is not working propperly so you have to press it hard to get it to work. Also, it is missing the volume controls. Not sure if you can still operate the volume despite this, I'll have to try it out later. I believe we got this about 2 years ago and it was used until June.

Accessories: 2 Touchstones, plus TC backs to the phones, at least 4 standard Pre batteries, and two Seidio 3600mah (each used for less than a year) batteries with their accompanying backs. Charger cables, at least one original box with original manuals, softcase and unused earbuds. Right now I'm not seeing the power-supply part of the charger, just the cable, so that part may be missing, I'll update this later.

I've never sold anything on Precentral or Treocentral before it, but figured it was better to go here first as people would know what they were getting more. I have heard that one can't simply switch the Frankpre to a new Sprint account and expect it to work. The GSM and Sprint Pre-'s will work fine, but if you want to use the Pre2, you'll need to know how to take these apart and swap the GSM radio back into it. After that if you have one of my Sprint Pre-'s (or your own) activated in a Sprint account, you should be able to THEN re-swap the radios back. That's as far as I know and it may not be entirely accurate, but those of you who've done this already will I'm sure correct me or clarify.

I'm looking for $100 for the entire lot of this stuff, plus shipping costs. Thanks!
    Last edited by dvdmon; 12/16/2011 at 10:36 AM.
    Twitter: @dvdmon

Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    how much for shipping to va 20147?
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    Lol, I should have mentioned you could dispense with shipping if you are local to the DC area and we could do an in-person transaction! You're in Ashburn, I'm in Reston, so I'm sure we could find a place like a Starbucks or whatever in between to meet up. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    let me talk to my wife. Send me a pm with contact info and I'll be in touch this evening.
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    Sorry, forgot to post here that Bru3184 purchased my phones, so they are no longer for sale. Thanks!