Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Hello,

I have a new white Veer just got last week. I only used it to get a unlock code by dogbert's method so it's still totally new. It was going to be my spare phone but decided to trade it for a Pre 2 instead. Hope the Pre 2 would be under slight use and in mint condition. I also have a vehicle power charger for Veer that can be traded together. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks.

update: I've unlocked the phone so it's ready to use with any SIM card.
    Last edited by matchqq; 12/15/2011 at 09:13 PM.
    So is it unlocked? I have a NIB unlocked Pre2 from Palm. No branding of networks just Palm

Sent from my White Touchpad with Communities
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    I got the code but haven't unlock it. I can unlock it for you if you want.
    I would be willing to trade my Pre2 for your White veer. Is it an ATT branded phone?

See my thread in the Marketplace for a description of my Pre2, with pictures.

My wife has a black veer, but she wanted white.. So I would make her black one my backup phone. It'd make a good Christmas present for her!
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    I would be willing to trade my Pre2 for your White veer. Is it an ATT branded phone?

See my thread in the Marketplace for a description of my Pre2, with pictures.

My wife has a black veer, but she wanted white.. So I would make her black one my backup phone. It'd make a good Christmas present for her!
    yea it's ATT Veer. Can you PM me? I PM'd you but you didn't seem to receive it.
    I received it and replied just now.
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Already traded with Nalek. Thanks for smooth communicating experience.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities