1.    #1  
    In my quest to nail down Australia/NZ adapters for my power chargers, I now have a whole bunch of international adapters for sale.

So, if you want one $5 for each adapter, plus P&P
    Siobhán

Palm III, Treo 600/650/680/750, Pre, Pre3, AT&T Pre3, tp 4G, tp 64GB.

I am an HP Employee. I am not associated in anyway with the development of webOS or associated devices. Opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not in any way represent HP or Palm in any official manner. Any implications derived from my posts are the result of my own point of view and do not indicate any intention or evidence of past, present or future activity or plans of the aforementioned HP or Palm.
    Got an Aussie plug with the 32Gb.. still looking for Touchstone here though - Melb.
  3.    #3  
    so, get one from the US. loads on ebay.
    Siobhán

Palm III, Treo 600/650/680/750, Pre, Pre3, AT&T Pre3, tp 4G, tp 64GB.

I am an HP Employee. I am not associated in anyway with the development of webOS or associated devices. Opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not in any way represent HP or Palm in any official manner. Any implications derived from my posts are the result of my own point of view and do not indicate any intention or evidence of past, present or future activity or plans of the aforementioned HP or Palm.
    Sure, may well have to.. don't think Harvey Norman ever stocked them?
    Thought you may have a spare one stashed locally!
    Last edited by Mutoidi; 12/09/2011 at 02:23 AM.