1.    #1  
    This is an eBay auction for a used 32GB HP Touchpad, 2 Touchstone chargers, an HP Touchpad Bluetooth keyboard and the HP case.

Besides being a webOS tablet I've also installed Android Cyanogenmod 7 (alpha 3) so you can boot in to either OS. This can be removed at the winning bidders request.

All in very good condition.

No reserve and open to UK bidders only (sorry rest of the world!).

eBay auction and more info link
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Just curious, if it doesn't work out. How much for just 1 Touchstone (for touchpad) shipped within UK
  3.    #3  
    The auction is a no reserve type... so it's all sold already i.e. more than 1 bid has already been placed I'm afraid.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic View Post
    Damn, and Im in the UK and need another touchpad for my son for xmas
    Just to be clear... when I said "it's sold already" I meant someone has placed a bid so someone's gonna win it. The auction is still open to higher bids until the weekend.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    <thread cleansed>
    **Please keep posts in this forum limited to questions about the sale item only. Off-topic posts will be deleted. Thank you!
    Guess my posts aren't welcome (awaits this one being deleted too )

Not quite sure why it was deleted as I want a touchpad and this is a touchpad sale thread ??
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic View Post
    Guess my posts aren't welcome (awaits this one being deleted too )

Not quite sure why it was deleted as I want a touchpad and this is a touchpad sale thread ??
    See the post above yours for the reason.
  8.    #8  
    Sold!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk