Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I think I'm going to go check out the Aluminum case--I am paranoid about getting more than this one neeny, niney nick in my beautiful TT.
    Originally posted by K. Cannon
    I think I'm going to go check out the Aluminum case--I am paranoid about getting more than this one neeny, niney nick in my beautiful TT.
    I have the Palm hard case and I am very happy with it. It doesn't add much size (still fits in my shirt pocket) and seems to protect it well against scratches. I also think that it is a very attractive case.
    Donate Blood!!!
    Visit here to see how: America's Blood Centers
    Well, I ended getting the Scuba case over the Hard Metal case. The metal case looked like it would have paint chippage issues, although it did look very slim.

The Scuba case is very simple and less expensive and (if I know myself like I think I do)--my $$ spent on PDA cases for the TT has only just begun.

The Scuba case is VERY thin, but seems to protect the device nicely, thanks to an inner metal frame. Also, it flips open on the right side (which is something I couldn't really determine from the web pictures or from reading the back of the package--I initially thought it was a non-opening sleeve only.) The helpful Office Depot guy actually opened the package for me with his handy carpet knife.

It attaches in the case using the same mechanism that allows the clear plastic cover to attach to the back of the TT. (Like the Visor Slim Case for the DX.)

Toby, it does not allow for placement in the cradle without removal, although removal is a snap.

One day I'll pony up for a new beautiful Vaja case. But for now, I'm very pleased with the sleek and sturdy Scuba case.
    Kelley
    Originally posted by K. Cannon
    Well, I ended getting the Scuba case over the Hard Metal case. The metal case looked like it would have paint chippage issues, although it did look very slim.
    The Palm hardcase is an aluminum shell over a plastic inner liner. It is not painted so there are no paint chippage issues. Of course, it can be scratched by keys and other things.

Some on Brighthand have mentioned that the clear plastic cover has scratched the paint on their TT where it attaches. I don't know if this has been an issue with the Scuba case. I did not see any scratching during the two weeks that I used the clear cover.
    Donate Blood!!!
    Visit here to see how: America's Blood Centers
    Originally posted by Pathdoc
    The Palm hardcase is an aluminum shell over a plastic inner liner. It is not painted so there are no paint chippage issues. Of course, it can be scratched by keys and other things.
    Hmmm....my associate (who just rec'd a m515 from her husband for Christmas) (and whom I dragged to Office Depot with me) got the Hard Case for her's and it looked awfully sparkly/shiny to me. I thought they looked like the same case (for m515 and for TT), of course, I have been wrong before...(*gasps*and other sounds of disbelief*)

Like Toby, I have not been using a case before now, so any protection for this thing against the evil elements in my purse is better than what I've had...
    OK, I went back to look at the Vaja cases, and I noticed that there is an Ivolution case coming soon for the T|T (the rotating animated gif in the upper left hand side which starts out with the iPaq 5450 Ivolution). It's just a conceptual drawing shown, but it looks interesting enough to stay my hand from ordering the Slipper.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    I saw that, too, and was intriqued.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12