Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    I am selling a "Sprint 2" kit, a GSM unlocked Pre 2 in good shape but has a nick on the right side of it from dropping it. The phone works great, and I even have two modded AGF faceplates to work with it (see my thread on modding - I modded these after I dropped it and made the nick on the side - see pic), a palm wall charger, data cable and touchstone. I will also include the original GSM board, antenna, original box, and a copy of the WebOS 2.0 FrankenPre 2 metadoctor.

This also includes a poor condition Pre Minus, works great but is chipped up and scratched up badly. It has a clear ESN and the touchscreen works good. It was bought simply so I wouldn't have to hack up my original Pre Minus when I created my Sprint Pre 2. This Pre Minus is NOT complete unless you convert the Pre 2 back to GSM, put the CDMA antenna. Included will be the MSD number for the Pre Minus as you will need it when you activate it.

All you will need to do if you're on Sprint and want to activate this is doctor the Minus with the sprint com board to 1.4.5, activate it with Sprint, and then once you confirm you have data with Sprint, remove the com board, install it in the Pre 2, and then use the included Frankenpre 2 metadoctor and then you are ready to roll.

Items included:

1 - GSM Unlocked Pre 2 complete with GSM comm board, antenna, touchstone back and battery.
    2 - AGF front case parts, 1 chrome, 1 black cover, and 1 touchstone AGF cover back.
    1 - Sprint Pre Minus - not in great shape but good ESN number, comm board, NON-touchstone back, and battery
    1 - Pre 2 box
    1 - data cable, palm wall plug, and touchstone
    1 - copy of the metadoctor 2.0 software to run on the Pre 2 once the ACTIVATED CDMA comm board is installed in the Pre 2.

Asking $150.00 OBO, willing to consider trades...let me know what you have either a trade or a combo of cash and trade, worst I can say is no. Paypal only...I have feedback on eBay as jkdoctor and have 100% feedback. Please let me know if you have any questions.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Palm m100 => Palm IIIx => Palm Zire 72 => Cingular Treo 650 => Sprint Palm 700p (w/755 ROM) => Sprint Palm 755p => Sprint Palm Centro => Sprint Palm Pre => Sprint FrankenPre Plus => Franken Palm Pre 2 on Sprint w/ working Nav and Sprint TV!

Family lines: Wife => Palm Centro Daughter => Palm Pixi

Living the Palm brand since 1999....and that's gotten me this!?
    RIP Palm OS and WebOS
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    Sold....mods please close..thanks!

Palm m100 => Palm IIIx => Palm Zire 72 => Cingular Treo 650 => Sprint Palm 700p (w/755 ROM) => Sprint Palm 755p => Sprint Palm Centro => Sprint Palm Pre => Sprint FrankenPre Plus => Franken Palm Pre 2 on Sprint w/ working Nav and Sprint TV!

Family lines: Wife => Palm Centro Daughter => Palm Pixi

Living the Palm brand since 1999....and that's gotten me this!?
    RIP Palm OS and WebOS