1.    #1  
    I am starting a webOS collection to display upon Touchstones at my apartment. Any help? I am willing to purchase.

So far I have:

Original Pre: Sprint
    Original Pixi: Sprint
    Pre Plus: AT&T
    Pre Plus: Verizon
    HP Veer (white)
    HP Veer (black)
    Pixi Plus: AT&T
    Pixi Plus: Verizon
    FrankenPre2: Sprint
    HP Pre3: AT&T
    HP Touchpad 32gb

I NEED:

Palm Pre 2: Verizon

and the one's I probably won't be able to afford or find for years to come:

TouchPad Go
    Touchpad (64GB, White)
    Touchpad 4G AT&T
    Audio Touchstone dock
    HP Pre3 (white)
    Last edited by blue duck butter; 12/04/2011 at 07:33 PM.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    I recently purchased Pre 3 from a seller here and I now want to sell my Pre 2.

Let me know if you are interested. It is only 2-3 months old. Was with the Rogers but had it unlocked.

Gil
    I have a Sprint Pre Minus and Unlocked Pre 2 for you
    You'll need the AT&T TouchPad 4G as well.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I have a Pre+ AT&T .. the volume rocker switch fell out and the accelerometer seems slow after taking a dive from my pocket, but it still works well. The screen is in very good shape.
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    You'll need the AT&T TouchPad 4G as well.
    And the white Pre 3
    Preł (iPhone 4), TouchPad 32 GB (PlayBook 16 GB)
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Landslug View Post
    I have a Pre+ AT&T .. the volume rocker switch fell out and the accelerometer seems slow after taking a dive from my pocket, but it still works well. The screen is in very good shape.
    Thanks, but I'm really looking for stuff that is in very good cosmetic condition. I guess I should have said that, I don't care if they work or even turn on, if it looks good on the outside, I'm game.
    I have a brand new (refurb) Sprint Pre that has never been used. I also have a brand new sealed in box UK Pre 3 (was buying it for a backup and thought it was the at&t model)
    I have a Sprint Pre- that looks fine and powers on. It's missing the USB door.

Sprint Pre-
    UK Screenstate 500/1ghz
    Mode Switcher--RULES !!!
    Advanced preferences by Sconix
    Lots of patches
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    I have a VZW Pre2 in perfect condition. Used it for about 5ish months, screen protector installed from day 1, zero blemishes, never dropped. Original packaging still in perfect condition as well. I don't visit PC much these days but I'll check back periodically

I also have a mint Sprint Pre- (screen protector + case on since day 1) that I'd be hesitant to part with due to the extreme emotional attachment LOL
    Good luck with your collection my desk is feeling a little like that at this point.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  12.    #12  
    Hey guys, I gotta coordinate this with some other folk. I gave my list of wanted items to the family for christmas gift ideas so now I have no idea what they'll be getting me and what I'll still need. Last I checked there were "lots of palm phones on craigslist" in their area of SoCal so I guess I gotta wait it out till after the holiday...

Thank you everyone for the replies and I will certainly be in touch with you guys in about a month! If anyone else has any, please post them here anyway and I'll get back at you!

-Andrew
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    Interesting project. I sold all of my webOS phones so I have a bunch of Touchstones stuck in places around the house, but nothing to put on them.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikerz View Post
    Interesting project. I sold all of my webOS phones so I have a bunch of Touchstones stuck in places around the house, but nothing to put on them.
    I actually might need another 2 or 3 touchstones. I'll let you know if I do and you're willing to give them to me.

So all that's left on the immediate list is a Palm Pre 2 with Verizon branding. Anybody have this?
  15.    #15  
    Since I'm down to just one immediate device needed (the Palm Pre 2 with Verizon branding), lastly, I'm looking for someone or some company that can do custom acrylic or equivalent work. I want a lighted case made, about 40" long and 6" high and deep, with "webOS" screen printed or lazer etched on the case. Preferably a locking case.
    I'm not sure why you want to have gsm and cdma of the same handset because they look identical, but here is a reasonably priced pre2:

http://forums.precentral.net/marketp...ale-trade.html