1.    #1  
    Sadly made the move to iOS, so I have three touchstones, two wall charges, two palm usb cables, two suede cases and two standard (shiny) Palm pre backs for sale. Shipping is $5 in a USPS Priority envelope. Thought I'd see if anyone here wanted before going to ebay. Would prefer to sell as a lot.

I'm still keeping my two Pre's and a couple of touchstones for now. Going to try and metadoctor and give one to my 5 year old as a wifi only games/video device.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    PM sent
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    Quote Originally Posted by dslunceford View Post
    Sadly made the move to iOS, so I have three touchstones, two wall charges, two palm usb cables, two suede cases and two standard (shiny) Palm pre backs for sale. Shipping is $5 in a USPS Priority envelope. Thought I'd see if anyone here wanted before going to ebay. Would prefer to sell as a lot.

I'm still keeping my two Pre's and a couple of touchstones for now. Going to try and metadoctor and give one to my 5 year old as a wifi only games/video device.
    I could always use some extra Touchstones, how much?
  4.    #4  
    Sold. Thanks!
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford