1.    #1  
    I have a new 1.5 ghz 4g Touchpad unlocked. It was only opened to verify it works and it is unlocked. It is still in the original plastic wrap.

I would be willing to take $415 which will include shipping here in the US. I may also consider a trade for another 32gb Touchpad and cash.

PM me with offers. This is a one day only offer so if I don't get any offers I guess I will keep it.
    I'm very interested, but I have a major question about since it's unlocked can you actually make a call and text with any sim card or it's just a data capacity touchpad like an ipad 3G?
    What a great offer. I would love to buy, but my budget is already spent.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by aziatiklover View Post
    I'm very interested, but I have a major question about since it's unlocked can you actually make a call and text with any sim card or it's just a data capacity touchpad like an ipad 3G?
    as far as I know you can only use it as a data plan like an Ipad 3g. It is unlocked so you can use the data plan with another carrier instead of AT.

You can of course use blue tooth to text and call from it like any Touchpad with your phone.