1.    #1  
    TOUCHPAD SHIPPED TO NEW OWNER - WILL CLOSE THREAD UPON RECEIPT.

PRICE: $275

Located in Chicago.

So sad...

I bought the touchpad and have enjoyed it since I got it - but I need to switch to iOS for the work we do. Sure, for day to day private use - it's great for me - but for the work I do I need to have an iOS tablet and be working with that to meet the needs of our clients.

Still have my frankenPre2 though ...

Anyway, I paid a little over $350 for everything and have babied them since I got them. I'm will to sell it all for $300 or a reasonable offer.

I hope a developer is interested.

I would doctor back to 3.0.2 or 3.0.4 - buyer's option. And I'm happy to email correspond with anyone who might need help setting up preware, etc..

Last edited by rudramakesmovie; 11/05/2011 at 02:59 PM. Reason: TP bought and shipped
    --
    Rudra
    follow me on twitter - twitter.com/rudra_banerji
    Quote Originally Posted by rudramakesmovie View Post
    So sad...

I bought the touchpad and have enjoyed it since I got it - but I need to switch to iOS for the work we do. Sure, for day to day private use - it's great for me - but for the work I do I need to have an iOS tablet and be working with that to meet the needs of our clients.

Anyway, I paid a little over $350 for everything and have babied them since I got them. I'm will to sell it all for $300 or a reasonable offer.

I would doctor back to 3.0.2 or 3.0.4 - buyer's option. And I'm happy to email correspond with anyone who might need help setting up preware, etc..

Just sent you a pm.

Katie
  3.    #3  
    I lowered the price to $275 - Buyer pays shipping.
    --
    Rudra
    Quote Originally Posted by rudramakesmovie View Post
    PRICE: $275

So sad...

i PM'd you. check ur inbox here
    Cat up a Treo (now on the Pre, yo!)
    Creepycat at Creepycast Podcast

Palm user since "the one after the pilot" and still horde a drawer full of pda models as well as cradles and fold up keyboards because i was too greedy to let them "go" when they could have "went".
  5.    #5  
    Bump - price is $275 - not $300...
    --
    Rudra
  6.    #6  
    Shipped to a PC user today! Thanks!

Will close thread after new owner is happy!
    --
    Rudra