Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    Well, I bought a Pre3 on Ebay, and before it even arrives, I find out the hospital is changing email because of HIPAA, and the app required runs on iOS, Android, and PalmOS.

Not WebOS.

So, I'll have an unopened Pre3 in the sales section in a few days. Talk about frustrated... I was looking forward to another year or two with WebOS.
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkerX View Post
    Well, I bought a Pre3 on Ebay, and before it even arrives, I find out the hospital is changing email because of HIPAA, and the app required runs on iOS, Android, and PalmOS.

Not WebOS.

So, I'll have an unopened Pre3 in the sales section in a few days. Talk about frustrated... I was looking forward to another year or two with WebOS.
    too bad I bought a veer for cheap and activated a bunch of min on h2o, costsv5 cents a min w 3 mo expir if combine a few plans
    <thread moved>
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Global Posts
    250 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkerX View Post

Not WebOS.

Is there some way to side-load classic onto the Pre 3 and run the PalmOS app?
    My apps:
    Giddy 3 | Gridword
    Until where I know, you can open the softwares but cannot use any network connections inside the Classic. To e-mail, is not usefull...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)