1.    #1  
    Hey folks!
    I have .. several things..
    Phones:
    * touchstone backs for Pixi (normal)
    Palm Pre3 (AT&T ($320 shipped with unlock code or DU unlock))
    Veer "4g" (Locked or Unlocked, Black or White) ~$120

other accessories:
    Touchstone docks (as well as one with Pre TS back) $5
    OEM Car charger ($10 for cable+cigarette lighter or $5 for just car barrel)

No longer have (atm or forever?)..
    Veer headphone adapters (about OOS on that)
    Verizon Pixi+'s
    Sprint Pixis
    Batteries (Pre, Pixi and the other older phone)
    Battery chargers (Treo/Centro/Pre/Pixi)
    Touchpad AC wall charger (AC Adapter)
    Touchpad Touchstone ($45)
    OEM USB Cable + barrel
    International plug or whole barrel charger
    Screen protectors (veer, touchpad, pre+/pre2--might work on the pre, not sure about home btn tho. I have phantom skinz, xtremeguard and generic dry-applies on these)
    Last edited by sanaking; 03/27/2012 at 02:05 PM. Reason: updated inventory list
    palm lineage: VzPre+ to Pre2 to Pre3, now using a AT&T Pre3 on wifi and Panda Touchpad.
    DU unlock codes available (Veers, Pres, etc, Oh my!)
    Has Pre3s & tpFauxG for sale!
    (Sales prices always less than ebay)
    hi sanaking how much for the veer phantomskin
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    hi sanaking how much for the veer phantomskin
    Those are actually XTremeGuard screen protectors, and i don't think i could sell them for less than they are ($5) without losing money. damn their sales!! (*shakes first*

I think I bought mine for $5, so it would make the most sense in conjunction with other accessories i'm selling, or I could probably throw it in with a veer.
    palm lineage: VzPre+ to Pre2 to Pre3, now using a AT&T Pre3 on wifi and Panda Touchpad.
    Is the pre 3 new or used? What's ur bottom line shipped to 97520? Thanks

Ken
    45$ for a Veer 4G white&unlocked shipped in France ? What is their condition ? In their box ? New/Used ? Thx

PS: I'll take two additional screen protectors if the deal is ok: Touchpad and Veer for 5 dollars each ?
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sanaking View Post
    Hey folks!
    I have .. several things!
    Phones:
    Verizon Pixi+'s
    Sprint Pixis
    * touchstone backs for Pixi (normal, and 1 orange one).
    Palm Pre3 (AT&T (~$170), unlock available or _possibly_ a malfunctioning Verizon one)
    "possibly a malfunctioning Verizon one"? Would that be a Palm Pre 3? Can you give me the particulars on that?
    -- Art
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 10/29/2011 at 07:51 PM.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    $25 on the TS with pre back?
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    how about brand new black veer unlocked with touchstone and screen protecter shipped to nyc for $70,
    i am watching some on ebay now on the range of 55-80,
    please respond either way
    thanks
  9.    #9  
    Hey guys!
    Woa that's a lot of queries, i didn't expect that! first, everything is new.

Ken - throw in $15 for pre3 shipping+insurance fees
    Bru - I can do that.

menashe04/grasshopper - I would lose money on that deal, sorry.

Art - I have a Verizon Pre3, I posted in the forums about it. When you go to make a call (skype or regular) the screen blanks and (as far as i can tell) never comes back. If you have a headset in though, it works fine. Haven't tried bluetooth yet. I've doctored it several times, no change. So I think it's a hardware issue. I don't know if I'm going to sell it or keep it as a souvenir yet, but if you're interested contact me.

My PM inbox is almost full on here, anybody can email me at veers at atothet.com with questions. I much prefer email to forums/PMs. (Maybe that's too bad, because with every post on here i actually get credit for it, but! I don't think a higher post total benefits me that much.. Sorry for the late reply, i don't have daily notifications on for this thread, as i wasn't expecting much followup!
  10.    #10  
    Oh, and I forgot to mention I'm looking at buying a Pre3 screen protector for myself. So I figure, I might as well order more since others might want them and hence save packaging, and ideally cost from buying multiple.
    So if someone orders something else (likely a pre3!) feel free to add a pre3 screen protector at cost. From the forums I got a link for Vikuiti ADQC27.
    Protectionfilms24.com | HP Pre3 which was recommended at this site Bedifol GmbH | Screen Protectors for its AR properties notably.
    (They're 3 for the price of 2)

Let me know! I'll plan to place a screen protector order in the next day.

PS: I'm real busy til friday, so i might be a little slow in replying until then. Friday i can do all kinds of magic though, and can be available via skype so we speed up questions and whatnot.
    Last edited by sanaking; 10/25/2011 at 03:38 PM.
    E-mail sent...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
  12.    #12  
    Funny thing is, for a thread about Pixis, i only got 1 PM about it..
    Anywho! if anybody is interested in anything, email me..
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    How much for a sprint pixi?
  14.    #14  
    I'd like to get maybe 15% less than ebay average (sold) prices if thats reasonable..
    For any of this stuff--please email not PM plz! Thx:-) veers@atothet.com

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sanaking View Post
    I'd like to get maybe 15% less than ebay average (sold) prices if thats reasonable..
    For any of this stuff--please email not PM plz! Thx:-) veers@atothet.com

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    just got my AT&T from Sanaking yesterday. Great communication before and during the sale. Very quick shipping. The phone is everything he said and at a great price.

have no fear in ordering from the person. Better than ebay prices!!!
    I received my Veer from Sanaking. He shipped it out the same day I paid. Everything was as promised. I would definitely do business with him again.
  17.    #17  
    Last chance on the pixis, throwing the last 2 on ebay shortly..
    After that all I'll have left is OEM/Palm-branded:
    Lip Balm
    Stylii (is that the plural of stylus? heh..)
    Pre/Pixi touchstone back
    Older (Centro?)-style connector port to micro-USB

I might get some black veers and maybe Pre3s from friends (have only white atm), but after that, I think I'm out of the selling game! Was.. an experience..
    Last edited by sanaking; 12/26/2011 at 02:22 AM. Reason: over smileyed :)
    PM Sent.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here