1.    #1  
    Hi, Boys. You all right?

Well... I have some Pres and Pre Plus with problems in his commboards and other with CDMA commboard, and we no have CDMA network.

So, I need to buy any GSM commboards unlocked from PrPrPr, $Pr$ $Plus$ $or$ $Pr$ $2$!

Add that I need to buy some Touchstones with chargers, too! If someone can buy some unities from Verizon ($ 5.00) and send me, we can make a deal.

If do you have some GSM commboard and/or Touchstone, send me a PM!

For other side, I have some CDMA commboards (Verizon and Sprint) that are completaly useless to me, and I can make a donation to who wants.

Best Regards...
    Last edited by Rnp; 12/21/2011 at 02:31 PM.
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    ill trade you a gsm one for a sprint one =D
  3.    #3  
    Hi, all...

Well, I'm needing the GSM Commboards!!

I can pay $ 30.00 for a GSM Commboard with shipping cost include to Postal Code 22290-160. If you have a Sprint Frankenpre and have some GSM Commboard without use, I can buy.

If you have ANY GSM Commboard, send me a PM.

PS: I'm still interested in PrPrPr $and$ $Touchpad$ $Touchstones$, $chargers$, $etc$... $but$ $if$ $you$ $have$ $some$ $HP$ $Bluetooth$ $Keyboard$, $I$'$m$ $ready$ $to$ $deal$!!

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
  4.    #4  
    Well, I'm still looking for Touchstones, power adapters, etc, etc, etc...

Best Regards...
  5.    #5  
    Well, well, well... up again!!

Come on, people... if you have some GSM Pre or Pixi killed, broken and forgotten inside of your desks, please... I really need this commboards.

And I'm need of touchstones and chargers, for Pre or Touchpads too!!

IF you can buy from HP and send to me; please, send me a PM ou e-mail to abbksolut at gmail.com !

Best Regards...