Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Gone.
    Last edited by mikeyvt; 12/05/2011 at 07:26 AM.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Bump. The Pre2 has worked great on Sprint for the last 9 months. If anyone wants pictures or video let me know. Remember this is obo. If I don't find a buyer I am going to trade it into best buy for there trade in program.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    One last bump. No offers?
    $100 sorry if it's low, but I'm really investing much in webos these days.
    Pics please (quality close ups) if this is still up for sale. Interested.
    Umm. I don't believe you can activate a sprint pre 2.
    Yeah, unfortunately the buyer would have to activate it for their number on a Pre, and then re-transfer the comm board to the Pre2.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Yeah, unfortunately the buyer would have to activate it for their number on a Pre, and then re-transfer the comm board to the Pre2.
    Yes that is true. The new owner would have to transfer there comm board over. Sorry it took me so long to post pictures. Here they are. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Also I will be throwing in a Verizon Pre Plus in with the sale.

Last edited by mikeyvt; 11/07/2011 at 07:47 AM.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Updated price. $90 shipped takes both phones and everything.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Bump anyone interested in these anymore? You can check my feedback at ebay. Mikeyvt.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyvt View Post
    Updated price. $90 shipped takes both phones and everything.
    Can you specify exactly what you are selling? I see pictures of charger and touchstone but I don't think those are included correct?

Is the VZW Pre Plus setup with VZW Comm Board or Sprint? Do you have the original VZW Comm board for the Pre2 still?
    He specifies what he is selling in the first post. And I think its a great deal but its nothing that I need or don't already have.
    Palm Pre ----> Palm Pre Plus ----> Palm Pre 2---->HP TouchPad---->HP Pre 3!!!
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Yes the phone does come with the chargers. I do have the original comm board sitting in my sprint phone.
    Okay. I'm interested, but need some more specifics. Are you including a VZW Pre Plus, or is it a Sprint Pre? Don't I need to start with a Sprint Pre & com board to activate the thing?
    Last edited by El Digit; 11/10/2011 at 09:22 AM. Reason: typo changed meaning
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Yes I am including a Verizon pre plus. You need a activated sprint pre to get it to work.
    YGPM!
    I'm still waiting for a Mikey reply...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    If this is still available I'm interested.