Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Hey folks!

Short version: I'm selling one of my Pre3s, selling to whichever gets the more enthusiastic desire.

So I just picked up a Pre3 with a cracked screen, and my own i've been using over wifi, i thought it was perfect, but at some point in last few days it appears to have gotten a tiny circular crack. I'm posting some pictures, hope they're descriptive enough!
    (The crack is in the vertical middle, near the right edge, it's about the size of the camera, but doesn't really effect the viewing of the screen, imho.)
    It's got the recommended (AR) screen protector mentioned on the screen protector threads on P|C Bedifol GmbH | Screen Protectors

They've both been activated on AT&T, so they'll have full access to the app catalog. (I know the one i've been using has skype on it at least.)

I thought i'd start with a post in my own thread, but I'll probably start a new thread too.
    If someone could just get a water-damaged (or otherwise imperfect pre3), and take the glass of it, that'd be perfect, but I assume there'll be more demand for the one i'm using, and i'll just use the cracked one. (over wifi, as i'm doing now, since i've signed up for RepublicWireless i'm unfortunately going to be android-primary for the near future.. but all my data, all my apps! I'm pretty much data jailed )

[email deleted by staff]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 02/03/2012 at 11:21 PM. Reason: posting email addresses is not allowed
    palm lineage: VzPre+ to Pre2 to Pre3, now using a AT&T Pre3 on wifi and Panda Touchpad.
    DU unlock codes available (Veers, Pres, etc, Oh my!)
    Has Pre3s & tpFauxG for sale!
    (Sales prices always less than ebay)
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Received the second veer (white this time) to the UK no problem.
    Thanks again.
    Thanks Ajay, I believe i received one of the last pre3s + presents (I will know when they are "smuggled" back to me from NY )

Do trust this dude with your money and your webos love shall be rewarded.
  4.    #24  
    Got more Pre3 (asking: $250+shipping), so I have one more to sell. (Small chance I'll get more.)
    I have 3-4 Black veers left as well (asking: $100 shipped domestic), if there's interest I'll get some whites at the same price.
    Best offer(s) get 'em <email deleted by staff>
    All are unlocked with the unlock code direct from Palm.

And these little things at ~$3 each..
    Lip Balm
    Stylii (is that the plural of stylus? heh..)
    Pre/Pixi touchstone back
    Older (Centro?)-style connector port to micro-USB
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 02/04/2012 at 01:21 PM. Reason: add prices, obfuscate email addy
    palm lineage: VzPre+ to Pre2 to Pre3, now using a AT&T Pre3 on wifi and Panda Touchpad.
    Any VZW?
    Received a Pre3 with goodies, thanks a lot, and excellent seller (on of the best on the internet!).

Happy New year!
  7.    #27  
    I only have my own personal VzPre3, which I activated for use on PagePlus, but since RepublicWireless has since started, it's just sitting around. I haven't decided if I want to sell it or not yet, but feel free to email me an offer. No promises, it makes more sense as money in my bank account than a souvenir, but.. I love souvenirs. (I just sold my last Pixi and now am semi-regretting lacking a Vz phone with free MHS..
    Just to confirm: my "small box" arrived here!

Thanks, Sanaking. You are great!

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    I confirm receipt for a Panda Veer, AT&T Pre 3 and cables and touchstones and lions and tigers, oh my! All unlocked (except, thankfully, for the lions and tigers). Great seller and friendly too.
    Pixi Plus - Pre Plus - Pre 2 - Pre 3 - Touchpad 1 ;-)
    Got anymore unlocked AT&T Pre 3?

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by sanaking View Post
    ... (I just sold my last Pixi and now am semi-regretting lacking a Vz phone with free MHS..
    Are you using Freetether on your Pre2 and or Pre3 on VZW? I'm thinking of moving from my almost 2 year old launch day Pre+ to a Pre2 (I'm on VZW). As I understand it, Freetether is faster than MHS, can have more than 5 connections, and...well, there are other benefits too.

I'd like to have a Pre3, but since VZW ones are too expensive, a Pre2 it will most likely be. My associates here at my office who were also Pre+ launch day adopters have moved onto Android...one to the Galazy Nexus with Ice Cream Sandwich. It's nice, but a bit too big for me. No more pocketing that phone...unless I move to saggy/baggy pants with huge cargo pockets...which isn't appropriate attire for the office. Oops, drifting away from topic!
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

12.    #32  
    ALL: UPDATE -- (for now? or forever?) No more AT&T Pre3s.
    BUT! I have a lead on a BNIB VZ Pre3, (no offers below $350 sorry!)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockbeast View Post
    Are you using Freetether on your Pre2 and or Pre3 on VZW? I'm thinking of moving from my almost 2 year old launch day Pre+ to a Pre2 (I'm on VZW). As I understand it, Freetether is faster than MHS, can have more than 5 connections, and...well, there are other benefits too.

I'd like to have a Pre3, but since VZW ones are too expensive, a Pre2 it will most likely be. My associates here at my office who were also Pre+ launch day adopters have moved onto Android...one to the Galazy Nexus with Ice Cream Sandwich. It's nice, but a bit too big for me. No more pocketing that phone...unless I move to saggy/baggy pants with huge cargo pockets...which isn't appropriate attire for the office. Oops, drifting away from topic!
    freetether on my AT&T Pre3 just crashes the phone. (It's done that ever since webOS 2.0, but until 2.2.4 it always would crash it once, and once it came back up it would work.) This is with USB tethering.
    Other problem.. Vz provides 2 GB for Mobile data, and 5 GB for MHS. So if you use freetether, you're sharing your phone's limited data. I talked to Puff about adding support for the MHS data, and I did some debugging with him to see what was needed, but I lost my verizon phone service since then so haven't followed up. FWIW - I (we) made a Frankenpre2. Took my VzPre+ comm board and put it into a VzPre2, mainly in order to keep the free MHS. As mentioned, I prefer to usb tether over wifi, but .. 5 free gigs is nothing to ignore!

As far as Pre2 vs Pre3.. I dunno, I'm using the AT&T Pre3 as a wifi-only device (as I am now using Republic Wireless as my main phone), and find it.. well, let me just say I'd rather use my Pre2. But, I like the form factor and better camera on the pre3, So I sold my good Pre3 (see post at top of page2), and am sticking to this damaged one I got on the cheap. I use it for drPodder (which.. is having way bugs with this pre3, poo..) and photos since it's got a better camera. (I had planned to use it for skype too was the main reason for going w/ the pre3 over pre2, but with pre2 getting 2.2.4&skype, the camera's & feel-in-hand are the only benefits(?)

okay, I didn't mean to start a conversation in the marketplace, so if you want to talk about any of this further, just PM/email me with an appropriate topic in an appropriate forum and I'd be happy to continue there.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 02/04/2012 at 01:22 PM. Reason: email, and cost..
    How about those 3.5 MM audio adapters sanaking?
  14.    #34  
    [finally] got another Pre3 (& unlock code). Only one though, sorry!

$340 OBO gets it. Hope to have this done & figured out by sunday eve PST.
    also have white veers available (BNIB,unlocked), ~$130 OBO.

NgoHenry: I only have my spare atm, will see if I can run across more..
    Last edited by sanaking; 02/03/2012 at 05:13 PM. Reason: forgot last post, upd info
  15.    #35  
    Bump. Anyone want this? Else I'll go to ebay.. I have several brand new veers, and one activated but like-new (used less than a week),currently, only white available, if you want black though lmk, it can be arranged.
    The activated one was activated to the AT&T App catalog, so while it may require you to have a US CC to purchase apps (or even use promo codes), it should provide you with the largest selection of apps.
    Last edited by sanaking; 02/03/2012 at 05:15 PM. Reason: attempt at increased clarity
    Any HP Pre 3 for ATT, preferably unlocked, for sale?
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Damnit.I miss this stuff all the time. Is it really as much of a pain in the ****, to get a HPre3 without a PayPal account as it seems to be; to me?
  18.    #38  
    kamaraju-sorry busy weekend missed these replies. Yes its available, pm me. Balooz-I'm open to alternatives, pm me with your suggestions.
  19.    #39  
    Just Got another Pre3 in, if anyone is interested hit me up, same price range as last
    Last edited by sanaking; 04/18/2012 at 01:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by sanaking View Post
    Just Got another Pre3 in, if anyone is interested hit me up, same price range as last (unfortunately!)
    just want to let all the webOS folks know, that I bought a pre3 from sanaking, great to deal with arrived in australia in 5 days, well packaged, exactly as described, I am a very happy customer. Great service to the webOS community, happy to recommend!!
    HP200LX->Treo270->Treo600->Treo650->Treo680->Centro->iPhone3G->
    Treo680->TreoPro->iPhone3GS->PalmPre->HPPre2->HPVeer 2.2.3->HPPre3

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast