1.    #1  
    EDIT: THIS HAS NOW BEEN SOLD

RARE ***WHITE*** 64GB HP TouchPad 1.5GHz w/ UNLOCKED ***WHITE*** AT&T Veer 4G and Red Sena Zipbook Case.

These White Touchpad's look slick inside a Red Sena Zipbook case!

One of two eBay auctions I have running today only. PM me if you want to skip eBay and make me an offer here.

RARE ***WHITE*** 64GB HP TouchPad 1.5GHz w/ UNLOCKED ***WHITE*** AT&T Veer 4G and Red Sena Zipbook Case
    Last edited by TopTongueBarry; 10/18/2011 at 10:32 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Not bad.. Sitting at $290 now.. let's see how much an alternative bit of white plastic and an extra 32Gb end up doing for this set then!

Please note:

Product Identifiers:
    Brand HP
    MPN FB456UT#ABA
    Carrier: NO cellular ability. (The Veer 4G Smartphone can act as your WiFi hotspot for Cellular connectivity)
    UPC 886111687664, 886111788675

Key Features
    Type Tablet PC
    Family Line TouchPad
    Display Size 9.7in (24.64 cm)
    Hard Drive Capacity 64 GB
    Operating System webOS 3.0
    Internet Connectivity: Wi-Fi only.
    Supported Text Formats AAC, MP3, MPEG-4, WAV
    Color White
    Last edited by Mutoidi; 10/17/2011 at 04:10 PM.
    that's pretty cheap for all three items. It demonstrates that TP prices are falling quickly - unless the bidding takes off at the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    that's pretty cheap for all three items. It demonstrates that TP prices are falling quickly - unless the bidding takes off at the end.
    In the last 15 seconds you mean! - Maybe YouCANaffordit!
    Yeah, the snipers don't come out until the last 15 seconds, lol.
  6.    #6  
    This has been sold now.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.