1.    #1  
    I recently purchased a brand new, sealed in box, verizon pre 2 on ebay. I bought it just to convert into a FrankenPre 2. It was done flawlessly! I used it for about a week without a single problem. The only problem I have with it is my new iphone 4s is arriving today. (My wife bought for me, not my choice.... ) So, I would like to pass it along to another webos fan. I used all the parts off of the brand new pre 2, except for the comm board of course. (Yep, the including the antenna bezel and all!)

It is well worth it the asking price of $250. Priority shipping is included, and I will ship the same day payment arrives. (as long as payment is received while post office is still open)

Please make any "reasonable' offer, and it will be considered. It is already boxed up, fully charged and ready to be shipped!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by hu5t13man; 10/14/2011 at 08:45 AM. Reason: misspelled a word
    I thought franken pre's couldn't be activated?
    +1 They can't activate inside the Pre 2. You have to activate in the minus first, then dr it inside the Pre 2.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by matteebee13 View Post
    +1 They can't activate inside the Pre 2. You have to activate in the minus first, then dr it inside the Pre 2.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..... Sooooo basically, are you guys telling me, my frankenpre is now worthless!!???????????
    No. Put the pre 2 back to how it was and it will be worth something
    Quote Originally Posted by hu5t13man View Post
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..... Sooooo basically, are you guys telling me, my frankenpre is now worthless!!???????????
    No not worthless, but it won't be worth as much as you were hoping for.