1.    #1  
    I have a Palm Pre that was given as a replacement about 5 months ago. When I got it it was brand new in box. There are a few small scratches on the face and the chrome ring around the camera fell off, but other than that it's in great condition.

I'm planning on getting an iPhone soon and am looking to sell this. I'm not sure of the going price on these, so if anyone's interested, please let me know along with a price. I have the original box, 2-3 wall chargers and one auto charger to go along with it.

If there's not a market, any ideas on what to do with it? It could make a good mobile hotspot for someone if needed and has more features than the current offerings from Sprint.
    You could always post the sale in the Palm Pre parts thread. There's always people looking for Sprint Palm Pres to do the FrankenPre process.

try posting a price with an OBO offer as well.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    do you still have the pre? If so how much do you want for it, very interested.
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    im also intrested
    i may be interested in the car charger. is it the small USB type that allows the cord to be removed?

Sprint Pre-
    UK Screenstate 500/1ghz
    Mode Switcher--RULES !!!
    Advanced preferences by Sconix
    Lots of patches
  6.    #6  
    Sorry, everything's been sold.

I do have a Phillips brand car charger that just as the charger bit, you have to plug in the USB cable. I bought it for $12 and don't need it, so I'm planning on taking it back. The store I bought it from is a pretty long drive, so I'd be willing to sell it for $10 shipped if you're interested. I'm not sure if it puts out enough power for the Pre, though.