Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryangur View Post
    Still looking to buy a touchpad, willing to pay a little extra for 16.. but my top is 200 for all.. so if you have 32 and want to sell for 200 let me know...

oh yeah... and im in north carolina btw.. near charlotte... so if your close... let me know! will meet you!
    I have a used 32 gb touchpad, I will sell it to you for 200 shipped. It does have the notorious crack by the speaker grill and a small crack by the headphone jack. the screen has a zagg invisishield installed on it. Let me know if you are interested, I can ship today if you want it.
    Thanks rothoof

edit: I still have the box and manuals and charger for it, I can post pictures of it if you want to see it.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rothoof View Post
    I have a used 32 gb touchpad, I will sell it to you for 200 shipped. It does have the notorious crack by the speaker grill and a small crack by the headphone jack. the screen has a zagg invisishield installed on it. Let me know if you are interested, I can ship today if you want it.
    Thanks rothoof

edit: I still have the box and manuals and charger for it, I can post pictures of it if you want to see it.
    Let me see the pictures of the cracks, etc...
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    Let me see the pictures of the cracks, etc...
    here you go
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    hmmm let me think on this...
    <<moved to separate thread>>
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    hmmm let me think on this...
    Ok I am going to post on ebay, if you decide you want it i will pull the listing down.