1.    #1  
    I bought the firesale 32gb ($160 with tax) the hp keyboard ($47 on ebay) a case ($20 on ebay) that is better than the hp case and a spare wall charger $6.00 on ebay) The first couple of weeks i played with it, overclocked it, upgraded the os, patched it and now i find i hardly use it and still only use my ipad2. A couple of times when my ipad was charging i used the tp. I figure now i might as well sell the whole kit and caboodle. If anything i'll probably buy the amazon fire and next year upgrade to the ipad3. If anyone wants to give me $125 ( for my time and effort) over what i paid for everything im me. I wont sell separately. So it will be $233 plus $125 plus shipping . Usa only. Includes all boxes etc. I'm on the east coast near nyc.
    People are selling that kind of combo for under $300 on Craigslist, and those Touchpads are brand new & sealed.

Good luck getting that price for a used one.
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end." -- Unknown
    <<thread moved>>
    Yea that's way to much guy

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    "I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    Thomas Edison
    I use mine every day. What time and effort are we talking about? The fact that you've owned it for a couple of months, don't use it and don't like it? Not like it's going to come prepackaged with overclocks and patches. Whoever buys it will probably want their own profile.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  6.    #6  
    I just sold it for my asking price. It was like new. Just taken out og the box and souoed up. Buyer is thrilled! To me the tp is realky....well i better not say.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    I use mine every day. What time and effort are we talking about? The fact that you've owned it for a couple of months, don't use it and don't like it? Not like it's going to come prepackaged with overclocks and patches. Whoever buys it will probably want their own profile.
    The time and effort of learning about it souping it up etc anyway i just sold it fir my asking price lol
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by robotech1985 View Post
    Yea that's way to much guy

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Sold for asking price
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by pseudoswede View Post
    People are selling that kind of combo for under $300 on Craigslist, and those Touchpads are brand new & sealed.

Good luck getting that price for a used one.
    Just sold for my asking price. You were wrong, lol
    Well there you go, at least you and somebody else are happy now good luck with your next device.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Well, what with them being scarce and HP seemingly hiking the price on any new ones if there are any, and a keyboard & case, anyway, obviously was worth it to somebody, probably somebody tired of reading about touchpads & not having one!
    item sold

<thread closed>