1.    #1  
    Update: All items sold. Thread can be closed.
    Last edited by matteebee13; 10/06/2011 at 12:43 AM. Reason: UPDATE
    Wish I'd known you were going to just resell it when I sold the Pre 3 to you yesterday for $200. Anyhow, good luck selling it. It's tough getting rid of it when the AT&T Pre 3 is just a few dollars more.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the deal, I just don't think it's much better. I may still use it if I don't get any reasonable offers. $200 seems about right as far as I can tell for the Pre3. I really don't mind having this stuff as backups either, just figured I'd put my feelers out. Figured you'd see this anyway and vouch for the quality of the Pre3 at least
  4.    #4  
    I also have a Pre- I'm looking to unload as well once I switch to ATT and switch my Pre2 back to GSM. This is simply a $ thing; turns out for my data usage, minutes, etc. they are cheaper for me by about $250 a year.
  5.    #5  
    Updated to change first post
    Last edited by matteebee13; 10/05/2011 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Clarification
    Stay thirsty, my friends
    wait, so.. someone has the Pre 3 UK model, qwerty?
    Is this a UK touchpad as well? Shipping from where?
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Is this a UK touchpad as well? Shipping from where?
    The TP is NOT UK version. It was purchased at Office Depot in CA, USA and I will ship the original receipt dated about 1 month ago with it. I live in Seattle 98107 about 2 blocks from the Post Office and it's packed all together in a USPS Priority Mail "fits it ships" Large Flat Rate box. It would be in the mail in literally 5 minutes from receipt of payment via paypal with the shipping calculated using that method (paid by you) or whatever method you want really, as long as you pay for the shipping...
    Stay thirsty, my friends
    Can you post a picture of the label? I need to know if it has a symbol like this on it:

French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Can you post a picture of the label? I need to know if it has a symbol like this on it:

Click to view quoted image
    That symbol does not exist on the outside of the TouchPad package, sorry. The UPC says, "HP TOUCHPAD, US, 1.2GHZ, 32G, WIFI", so I guess it's a US model. And right now Mr. Kingka is making me an offer for the Pre3 shipping to Ottawa, so I may only have the TP left shortly. Remember these are unopened AT COST items except for the UK Pre3, which is pristine. I do not expect them to last long or make a profit, only to pay it forward with some Precentral love.
    Stay thirsty, my friends
    Quote Originally Posted by matteebee13 View Post
    That symbol does not exist on the outside of the TouchPad package, sorry. The UPC says, "HP TOUCHPAD, US, 1.2GHZ, 32G, WIFI", so I guess it's a US model. And right now Mr. Kingka is making me an offer for the Pre3 shipping to Ottawa, so I may only have the TP left shortly. Remember these are unopened AT COST items except for the UK Pre3, which is pristine. I do not expect them to last long or make a profit, only to pay it forward with some Precentral love.
    I believe you that it's a US version. It just is a hassle to import to Europe unless it has though markings. I'm only interested in the TP. I'll send you a pm.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    lol. I love how this all worked out. I was worried that if I broke up the package you would have been stuck with the TP.... so its all good then.. cheers.