Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    They were impulse buys,

First I bought one from Germany, Unlocked 8GB QWERTZ Pre3

then I bought an ATT 16GB QWERTY Pre3

After looking at the GSM service plans available now a days I decided to stay with my Pre2 on Sprint and save a bunch of money while having still unlimited data.

They are brand new in their boxes, ready to ship, never activated (I'm on Sprint), sold at a loss.

Unlocked qwertz $225

ATT unlocked qwerty $225

shipping within the USA included in price
    Last edited by neit_jnf; 10/24/2011 at 11:27 PM.
    Long Time Palm and Sprint User!

IIIxe, Tungsten T3, Samsung SPH-i500, Treo 700p, 755p, Centro, Palm Pre, Palm Pre+, 2.2.4 Franken Pre2 and a Touchpad!
    I'm in the same boat, and taking a loss on these phones (mine is a UK qwerty) seriously hurts. Never again! Never forget! :P
    Quote Originally Posted by neit_jnf View Post
    They were impulse buys,

First I bought one from Germany, Unlocked 8GB QWERTZ Pre3

then I bought an ATT 16GB QWERTY Pre3

After looking at the GSM service plans available now a days I decided to stay with my Pre2 on Sprint and save a bunch of money while having still unlimited data.

They are brand new in their boxes, ready to ship, never activated (I'm on Sprint), sold at a loss.

Unlocked qwertz $300

ATT locked qwerty $350

shipping within the USA included in price

fairly firm on price, already losing $$
    Tmobile is offering unlimited data and text Plus 100 min of talk for $30 for Walmart customers starting October 16th. This may be something you can look at. With Skype integration PRe3 could be used as a skype phone over 3G. $5 per month for Skype (number Plus unlimited us/canada subscription). texting is already free and you can also use google voice.
  4.    #4  
    I pay $40 for 500 anytime, unlimited anymobile, Nav, unlimited text and data on Sprint (sero premium 500)

I use a lot of minutes and data and tether all the time, this is my only internet connection so Tmo edge speeds would drive me crazy, :P
    Last edited by neit_jnf; 10/24/2011 at 11:28 PM.

IIIxe, Tungsten T3, Samsung SPH-i500, Treo 700p, 755p, Centro, Palm Pre, Palm Pre+, 2.2.4 Franken Pre2 and a Touchpad!
    I guess you can sell these then. This info is valid for whoever buys these; good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by sapient2k7 View Post
    Tmobile is offering unlimited data and text Plus 100 min of talk for $30 for Walmart customers starting October 16th. This may be something you can look at. With Skype integration PRe3 could be used as a skype phone over 3G. $5 per month for Skype (number Plus unlimited us/canada subscription). texting is already free and you can also use google voice.
    T-Mobile USA 3G frequencies arent supported by the Pre 3.

Having said that, EDGE (2.5G) is very good - I suspect the radios are very high quality.

And, then, of course, there's wifi everywhere!
    "The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein

7.    #7  
    bump
    Last edited by neit_jnf; 10/24/2011 at 11:28 PM.

8.    #8  
    I need these gone changing carriers is out of the question for me. My loss is your gain. I'm saving in the long run with Sprint.

BUY THESE!

German QWERTZ Unlocked 8GB Pre 3

ATT 4G Unlocked 16GB Pre 3

$225 each SHIPPED IN USA Or Reasonable Offers!
    Last edited by neit_jnf; 10/24/2011 at 11:47 PM.

9.    #9  
    No one wants a Pre3 now? lets see some offers!

no one wants one here. I sold mine on ebay for 200. I tried selling it here first
    150 shipped? Just curious

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    "I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    Thomas Edison
  12.    #12  
    ATT Pre3 SOLD!

QWERTZ Unlocked 8GB Pre3 Still available - PRICE DROP! $200 shipped USA

13.    #13  
    QWERTZ Unlocked 8GB Pre3 Still available - PRICE DROP! $175 shipped USA

can it be shipped to India with some reduction in price?
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    Very interesting price - how much including shipping to Austria? What payment methods do you accept (I don't have PayPal and will never have)?
    Preł (iPhone 4), TouchPad 32 GB (PlayBook 16 GB)
  16.    #16  
    Still available!

International shipping available at a little extra cost. pm's replied

17.    #17  
    up

"QWERTZ Unlocked 8GB Pre3 Still available - PRICE DROP! $175 shipped USA"

How much for phone + shipping for Denmark, Europe...??
  19.    #19  
    about $20 more, total $195 shipped USPS international insured

paypal only, shipped to confirmed address

The Phone Is Good Bu The Price Of Any WebOS Pre Veer Products Now With The Market Are Low. Goodluck On Your Sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast