1.    #1  
    I have some Palm Pre parts for sale. Most are in sub-par condition except for the internal circuitry. I'm only asking for a few bucks (or whatever you want to spare with) and shipping charges to get rid of it. Screws, speaker, gps, keyboard, etc. Just send me a PM to ask about specific quality of each part.

I have a Verizon Pre 2 comm board and Unlocked GSM comm board as well.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    How much for the Verizon Pre 2 comm board? Is the unlocked GSM comm board for the Pre 2 as well?
    Also, is the Verizon comm board ready to be used with a clean ESN?
  4.    #4  
    Both comm boards are from Pre2's and the Verizon is clean. I bought them new and used them for frankenPre2 for Sprint. The Verizon one is JUST the comm board while the unlocked comm board comes with the backing and plastic bezel (which attaches to the gps) since they are wired together unlike the Verizon board.

MP sent.

Best Regards...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
  6.    #6  
    GSM Pre2 comm board sold.

If you have a digitizer or touchscreen for the original Sprint Palm Pre I'd like to buy them if the price is right. Let me know!
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by timmbucc22 View Post
    If you have a digitizer or touchscreen for the original Sprint Palm Pre I'd like to buy them if the price is right. Let me know!
    I can just give you the entire thing if you want. I don't wanna go through the hassle of removing the touchscreen and break it so I'll just ship it attached to the body.

The screen is in very good condition with no cracks and one small scratch on the top left. Send me a message via PM about pricing and shipping. I'm lenient. Just make it worth my time.

Anyone got the casing for a Pre Plus that I can have to replace a cracked screen with for a buddy? or even just an old Pre Plus that I can use or swap his comm board into?

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    Hi

I'm wondering if this community is still going for buying/swapping/whatevering parts for the palm pre and plus phones. I got a replacement palm pre plus through the warrenty which has now expired, but when they sent it a couple of weeks after receiving the new phone all of the screws to the touchscreen came loose and fell out.

The big problem being, when the touchscreen came apart it tore the ribbon cable that connects the touchscreen to whatever detects it's operation. I've been back and forth with HP and they refuse to help without a huge cost involved as I've now relocated to São Paulo, Brazil.

If anyone has a touchscreen/ digitizer/ thingy that I could use to get my phone working again, I'd really appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Chris.