1.    #1  
    I got several, black and white if any are interested hit me up!

I saw the last thread posted $85 for used, i think $85 for new is reasonable though. Extra for unlock code though. (Locking is one of the most evil things ever)
    palm lineage: VzPre+ to Pre2 to Pre3, now using a AT&T Pre3 on wifi and Panda Touchpad.
    DU unlock codes available (Veers, Pres, etc, Oh my!)
    Has Pre3s & tpFauxG for sale!
    (Sales prices always less than ebay)
    Quote Originally Posted by sanaking View Post

I saw the last thread posted $85 for used, i think $85 for new is reasonable though. Extra for unlock code though. (Locking is one of the most evil things ever)
    Hey,

Sorry, I PMed you before I saw this thread. I could possibly be interested; how much extra for the unlock code?
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sanaking View Post

If you have any left, please PM me as I would like one.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    PMed you. Hope you have one left.
  5.    #5  
    Hey everyone!
    So doesn't look like any of the previous posters wanted a Veer, so if anyone else wanted one please go ahead and PM me.

And if one of the posters here really did still want a veer, also contact me.
    palm lineage: VzPre+ to Pre2 to Pre3, now using a AT&T Pre3 on wifi and Panda Touchpad.
    DU unlock codes available (Veers, Pres, etc, Oh my!)
    Has Pre3s & tpFauxG for sale!
    (Sales prices always less than ebay)
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Still have one available?
    I have sprint and would like to try and dev on the veer. I understand you probably wont accept but i
    will give you 50 for a black one with the unlocking code.
  8. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    I have sprint and would like to try and dev on the veer. I understand you probably wont accept but i
    will give you 50 for a black one with the unlocking code.
    Just so you know--even with the unlock code, you won't be able to use it on Sprint. It's just not compatible.

If you want to set up a prepaid line on AT&T or T-Mobile (AT&T may be a better bet because T-Mobile's 3G frequencies aren't supported by, well, much of anything other than T-Mobile), that's an option.
    I understand. I would be using it to dev. With maybe tmobile data
    Hi there, I would also be interested in one for $50 plus whatever extra for shipping to the UK and with the unlock code if possible. Any colour will do for me.