Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Still looking for a 32GB touchpad deal. This one has a few strings attached. It seems a Michigan furniture chain is offering 32GB Touchpads as part of a package deal with a sofa, loveseat, tables, and HDTV for only $1997. Sort of an expensive way to get a Touchpad, but at least you get a place to sit and watch TV while you use it! Advertised on TV today!

Mercer Ultimate Big Picture Package with 55" TV (Mercer Collection) in Living Room at Gardner-White Furniture
    that's funny because I saw that last week and told my wife. Needless to say I do not have a 2nd TP right now. I was not allowed to spend 2Gs for another one.
    don't do it! I have that tv and a touchpad, what I don't like is when my hdmi ports go nuts and decide to turn my tv back on.
    That is funny, Gardner White is notorious for these baited sales techniques.
    My problem with sitting on the couch in front of the TV with my TouchPad.....I usually forget what I'm watching. No biggie with the PVR, or VOD, except sometimes a 1 hour show will take 2 hours to watch