tempting!
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    They're selling for $175 on craigslist in the bay area. I should have waited. I picked mine up last night for $450.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Makes me sad I bought my UK one at around $680 when I thought that was as low as it could go - then now it seems they are dirt cheap - too bad I've spent so much money already in webOS - my favorite webOS phone is oddly not the Pre 3 but my White Veer - there is something to the size/functionality of this guy that makes me use it more than my Pre 3.
    Pre 3 QWERTY, The Veer, GSM Pre 2 and GSM Pixi Plus - 64GB White TouchPad and 32GB Black TouchPad
    shipping is $30 ? how heavy is this phone?
    <thread moved>
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Looks like HP's slowly releasing them on the grey market, suspect prices will drop further.
    Pre 3
    HP touchpad
    Uberkernel running @ 1.5 Ghz
    Ok, lol, when are going to start releasing the Verizon Pre 3s in the grey maket.
  8.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by eng_razavi View Post
    shipping is $30 ? how heavy is this phone?

shipping was 22 for my veer I just ordered.
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    Ok, lol, when are going to start releasing the Verizon Pre 3s in the grey maket.
    word. The Verizon Pre 3 would interest me the most, especially at a low price. I've only seen 3 of them on ebay selling for $750, which is way too much IMO
    why is it you cant get in touch with the people on ebay that have them
    dont sound right to me what happens if you have something wrong with the phone they send out now what
  12.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by gurren View Post
    dont sound right to me what happens if you have something wrong with the phone they send out now what
    file a complaint with ebay.
    I might bite and buy from him ..but isn't he contradicting himself through this statements?

3) Unlocked means you can use any SIM card with the device.

4) You understand this is an AT&T product and is tailored exclusively to the USA AT&T network.

5) Any installed software is because of AT&T.

6) The WebOS marketplace is region specific.

7) Unlocked only means it can use any SIM Card.

8) Item is sold as-is.
    note the high shipping price though...

overall Pre3's now seem to be holding at just over $300 shipped. I got mine at $325 a couple of days ago. There are a rare few going for a little less, but not many.

edit: by the way, I really don't see any contradiction in the statements listed by Binarr - it's an AT&T device installed with AT&T software, but it's been SIM-unlocked to work with other networks. That doesn't make it anything but an AT&T device... among other things that means it doesn't have the right radio to work on T-Mobile's 3g/4g service, so on T-Mobile it will be GSM (2g) only.
    yep I got one for 200 in the bay area on craigslist
    Yep $275 is the cheapest so far. I will wait till the price goes even lower. ^_^

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    $250 BIN including touchstone and unlockcode

item number 170704305598

paid $50 more less than 24 hours ago

I don't think we've seen the bottom prices yet