1.    #1  
    Selling my original Sprint Pre, was only in service for about a year and a half, excellent condition, will include suede bag, palm leather belt case with magnetic flip cover, 2 touchstone pucks (not including cables and wall outlets), original and touchstone back covers, and a spare battery, plus original boxes and packing materials. $50.00 plus actual shipping from Ct.
    Will send pics to anyone interested...
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
    Global Posts
    428 Global Posts
    can you send me pics of the phone please
  3.    #3  
    pics
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
    Global Posts
    428 Global Posts
    looks great any cracks or oreo
  5.    #5  
    No cracks, usb door is totally intact, i've never had another pre in my hand to compare the "oreo" effect, but closed and open there is very slight movement, not at all what I'd call "loose"...
    Global Posts
    428 Global Posts
    And over all scratches ?
  7.    #7  
    Couldn't get a screen off close up pic too much glare...the very edge of the long sides are a little "scuffed" from going in and out of the leather case, but it's the edge, not over the screen area, could probably be buffed out, i never tried, it never bothered me. Had a screen protector on it most of the time so there are no scratches that you can feel and none you can see with screen on
    Is the Esn clear?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
  9.    #9  
    Yes I am the original owner and switched to an EVO in Feb.