Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    All the people that are selling are offering an unlock code anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by pikahatonjon View Post
    apparently they are selling them to HP employees for $200 each
    (thats the word going around here in sunnyvale/sililcon valley)
    $200 much more worth to buy!

It's Ok, we WebOS lover will do anything to have WebOS phone
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    Just got mine in yesterday. Can't use it yet since my sim card is a micro sim from the stupid iPhone...
    TP + P3 = synergized
    Quote Originally Posted by PR3mier View Post
    Just got mine in yesterday. Can't use it yet since my sim card is a micro sim from the stupid iPhone...
    BAAHAHAH stupid iPhone!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by circadia View Post
    Gotta say I'm surprised that prices are dropping so quickly. I'm further surprised that HP employees are getting it for $75!

As much as I love the phone, I'm feeling like an *** for paying ~$550 for a UK Pre3 and then ~$450 for an ATT Pre3. Why did I do it? All because of fear! And, no, I can't afford either.

That said, me and the wifey got some damn nice phones, regardless of what Engadget says!
    don't feel bad....lots of us pre2 guys paid way to much too....

I don't regret it
    32G Touchpad
    iphone 5 on sprint wouldn't leave a good relationship
    Yaaaaaay! My ATT Pre3 has arrived! Just got an email from my UPS store mailbox! Headed out now! No I can't afford it either but had to get some fresh webOS faux G love!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Someone in another thread said they were able to activate the Pre 3 on Verizon. Anyone else?
    According to a SF area craigslist item comment, the Verizon Pre3 needed webOS 2.2.3 to fix an activation issue. Wish someone who works for HP would sell one or two through at cost to allow research and confirmation.
    Dan Donovan
    If anyone's looking for a Pre 3, I know a seller in the bay area selling them for $210 w/ unlock code. PM me if interested.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12