Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    any left?
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Yes PM me for info.
    Would you be interested any phone trades?
    Anyone that has questioned buying one from 9520G shouldn't. I Ordered one on Friday afternoon and received it today. 9520G was very responsive to pm questions. I would highly recommend 9520G for doing business with.

Thanks,

FrozenTreo
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Thank you sir, Hope you enjoy your new phone!
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTreo View Post
    Anyone that has questioned buying one from 9520G shouldn't. I Ordered one on Friday afternoon and received it today. 9520G was very responsive to pm questions. I would highly recommend 9520G for doing business with.

Thanks,

FrozenTreo
    Plus 1. I haven't even bought from him but would if I needed another Pre 3. He is very responsive!
    I got one from him too. Very reliable. Came with unlock code and proper delivery.

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Thanks Sirata, is this the one you already sold?
    Yup! Very unfortunate that I couldn't play with it myself, but this is the one that I received today and promptly shipped out. Either way, your end of the bargain was upheld to its fullest.

So, Thanks!
    My Pre 3 shipped, so far all communications with 9520G is very pleasant. Big thanks for reserving these for fellow PreCentral members!

But then USPS decided to leave my shipment on that delivery truck that was supposed to goto my home... and sat on that truck for 2 days now (according to the tracking info).

Hopping for the best tomorrow, come on, Mr. postman!
    Got mine delivered quickly but read about the unlock codes after the fact. Sent an email and got the unlock code that worked as expected once I realised I had a to unlock the phone, then the sim and then the provider. If you haven't previously set a phone pin or sim lock you won't need to deal with that problem.

Thanks again - very happy.

Baldric

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123