1.    #1  
    **************************SOLD***************************************

** UPDATE - $360 TOTAL shipped anywhere - SEALED UNOPENED BOX **

I'm reposting this bc my other thread I included price in the title and now can't edit it. I bought two Pre3's by accident because I didn't think I'd get the other one. I NEED to sell this one ASAP. I've been trying to sell it on eBay with no luck, even at the comparable prices of $450 shipped. But I have decided to try and sell it here. The paypal + eBay fees are ridiculous! So I actually paid $465 for this phone, I'd be willing to sell for $450 shipped or slightly less. PM me with an offer. I have a verified paypal acct, and I know what it means to be screwed by people, I'm not one of those shady types. I'm a US Army soldier and believe in integrity. If you want to check out my ebay items for sale (just to see my ratings) i'm joannacdhanaraj. I will ship this worldwide. Preferably US though, as it's cheaper for me to eat the cost. Let me know by PM if you're interested, or with an offer.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jemojc; 09/22/2011 at 10:41 PM. Reason: SOLD
  2.    #2  
    lots of views no responses?
  3.    #3  
    Absolute lowest I'll sell for is $360...
    Last edited by jemojc; 09/22/2011 at 09:23 PM.
    You have this listed on Ebay for $365. I will still offer $300 and save you the EBay fees.
  5.    #5  
    that's more than 160 less than I paid... ebay listing i've been trying to get at the right price. it doesn't seem to matter.
  6.    #6  
    i listed it again on ebay earlier today, starting at $425, changed it to $365 and back up to $380... whats the problem. others on ebay are at 350 plus shipping... I'm not high on this...
    There's also the fact that ebay takes an 8% cut on the final price (at least in Europe). That's in addition to paypal's 4% to send the money to your bank account ...