1.    #1  
    Was frantically trying to get a Pre 3 a couple of weeks back and ended up with two now. A QWERTY from CPW and an AZERTY from Expansys.fr

Offering the AZERTY to P | C members at cost price. Paid $360 in USD (cost + wire transfer fee). No intention of making any profit.

The unit is with my friend in London and he is flying back home next weekend. You can arrange for a pickup from him during this week and pay by cash or a transfer to my Paypal account.

Not able to encourage international shipments at this time, as my friend wont be around to follow it up, in case of any issues. Will update the thread, if plans change and the unit can be shipped worldwide.

Update: The phone will be with me by next week and I might be able to do international shipments then.

PM me if you would be interested. Thanks for stopping by.
    Last edited by sara.ramli; 09/19/2011 at 01:12 PM.
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by sara.ramli View Post
    Was frantically trying to get a Pre 3 a couple of weeks back and ended up with two now. A QWERTY from CPW and an AZERTY from Expansys.fr

Offering the AZERTY to P | C members at cost price. Paid $360 in USD (cost + wire transfer fee). No intention of making any profit.

The unit is with my friend in London and he is flying back home next weekend. You can arrange for a pickup from him during this week and pay by cash or a transfer to my Paypal account.

Not able to encourage international shipments at this time, as my friend wont be around to follow it up, in case of any issues. Will update the thread, if plans change and the unit can be shipped worldwide.

Update: The phone will be with me by next week and I might be able to do international shipments then.

PM me if you would be interested. Thanks for stopping by.
    The phone is with me in India and have posted a fresh thread, as I was not able to change this thread's title.

http://forums.precentral.net/marketp...y-pre-3-a.html

Mods, can you kindly close this thread? Thanks.