Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Im making my collection of every webOS device ever made and I have all except the pre 3 that's on the way. Anyway I lost my box to my launch day pre minus. Does anyone have a perfect condition one with all original packaging?
    hey, you just need the box for the pre-? I think I've got that, perfect condition with all packaging and papers. Where do you live?
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Yes that would be great, I am in new jersey.
    I also have one from the Palm demo program that includes a Sprint Pre and all papers/accessories (including orange Sprint pouch). The phone has been activated (bad ESN) and is a 7-8 out of 10 cosmetically. PM me if interested.
    Dan Donovan
    Mine is 10/10, I even got the black sprint bag it came in if you'd like that too. Anyway, I'd just want the shipping costs covered, and maybe throw a couple bucks on if you want. I'm in southern ca, pm if you're wanting it.
    I'm pretty sure I have a mint box I would be willing to give up. Are you looking for the cable and AC adapter still packaged?
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    No just the box and paperwork.