Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    @bigtech You've been getting offers. It's just that you didn't accept the offers or they weren't to your liking. There is also little assurance of quality and little protection for purchasers here. Please keep that in mind and if you are looking for ebay prices, then put it up on ebay. Those of us who missed the tablet sale are disappointed that we are already paying more in the first place when some of us have been webOS users and supporters for quite some time.
    ...This programming stuff is actually addictive but really hard :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Rkguy View Post
    @bigtech You've been getting offers. It's just that you didn't accept the offers or they weren't to your liking. There is also little assurance of quality and little protection for purchasers here. Please keep that in mind and if you are looking for ebay prices, then put it up on ebay. Those of us who missed the tablet sale are disappointed that we are already paying more in the first place when some of us have been webOS users and supporters for quite some time.
    what he said

most people here are not looking to pay twice the price for the touchpad, we just want to pay cost+shipping.
    IMO, Better wait for october last batch TouchPad rather then buy now at twice firesale price. If you miss october firesale, then you can decide buy Touchpad for twice price, or used one, or not at all.
    I can also offer a Droid X, however mine is MINT (I got it from a Verizon employee RIGHT out of a warehouse unused, BUT I have used it for a month), with a 16 GB media card, AND it's rooted (the Droid X is notoriously hard to root, but hey I'm good ).

PS I'm also a Moderator at CrackBerry.com a sister site of PreCentral and I have plenty of Market Place feedback there.

http://forums.crackberry.com/members/pkcable-444175/
    Visiting Moderator from CrackBerry.com!
    Did the touch pad sale yet or did you make a trade?
    Thanks for the offers, everyone. I have it still for sale or trade. I'd be willing to go lower than $300 of course. I just wanted to see what I could get. I'm not trying to rake any buyer over the coals. Anyone have a tablet they could trade or I could possibly add some $$$ + the TouchPad for a tablet as long it's a good one such as the GTab 10.1 or similar.
    Droid X plus $75?????
    Quote Originally Posted by ternell99 View Post
    Droid X plus $75?????
    Appreciate the offer but not interested in a Droid X.
    whats the best offer to send to UK

please
    I think lots of eBay seller have better price then $300. Some is Top Rated seller.

I think if you still want to sell or trade your TouchPad here, you should do better by lowering the price due here no additional cost like on eBay.

Logic price for BNIB TP32 is around $250-260 outside eBay. Because I found some sell that price on eBay.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12