1.    #1  
    Hi,

I've got this selling on ebay - but would prefer a direct sale on here - paypal payment only, no problem with shipping overseas, but only to registered paypal addresses.

You know what this phone is I'm sure - main thing is that this is factory sealed I've got one already and got it free.

Price is £300 (plus shipping) - or bid on the auction:

bit.ly/Pre_3_UK_For_Sale

If you're UK based pickup in central london (Westminster) and cash is fine.

PM me with any detailed questions.

Full copy of ebay listing below.

-----

HP Pre 3 - BNIB, UNLOCKED & SEALED from 100% seller - Can Ship Abroad

Hi,

I'm Selling this Brand new unopened HP Pre3 - these are very rare (pretty much sold out) and not being made any more - so make sure you get one quick!

No Reserve and low starting price of 0.99p

This is the UK GSM version of the Pre 3 - its factory sealed, QWERTY keyboard and comes with charger & headphones.

This came with my touchpad but I do not need it - as I've got one already! I've kept it unopened so that the winner can set their country of choice at first use - so international buyers, dont worry!

I am happy to ship abroad - at buyers risk, postage will be worked out, speed and security level agreed after the winning bidder - so the cost depends home quickly you want it. I'll only ship to verified paypal accounts.

For UK buyers it'll go Royal Mail's Special Delivery Next Day service, which includes £500 of insurance for £6 or 1st class signed for for £3.50 (only £40 worth of insurance with that), either way I'll post within 1 working day of paypal clearing.

Alternatively, happy to do a pick-up in central London (Trafalgar Square) - cash would be preferred. Otherwise bank payment or paypal.

Any questions please ask - I'm a fan of WebOS so happy to help.

This is factory sealed - so sold as is - also listed elsewhere so I reserve the right to cancel the auction if sold.

Why buy from me?

100% Positive Feedback
    Member since 2002!
    Quick response to questions
    Can send more photos on request (they're ready to go) - but please remember I've not opened the box so dont ask me to!
    Any questions - please do ask

In the box:

Hp Pre3 Smartphone
    Removable & rechargable battery
    EU & UK adapters
    Phone charger
    microUSB sync cable
    Stereo headset
    Getting started and Gesture guides.

Specifications:

Operating System HP webOS
    Processor - Qualcomm MSM 8x55 1.4 GHz
    Standard Memory 512MB RAM; 8GB internal storage
    Software - Microsoft Exchange email with Microsoft Direct Push Technology; POP3/IMAP (Yahoo! Mail, Gmail, AOL, Hotmail, etc.)
    Dimensions (W x D x H) 64 x 16 x 111 mm
    Weight 156 g
    Display 9,09 cm (3.58") multitouch screen with a vibrant 24-bit color, 480 x 800 resolution WVGA display
    Integrated Wireless - Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n 5GHz) with WPA, WPA2, WEP, 802.1X authentication; Bluetooth® wireless technology 2.1 + EDR with A2DP stereo Bluetooth support; A-GPS; Wi-Fi router functionality for up to five devices using HP mobile hotspot.
    Communications - 3G/UMTS information for Europe: GSM bands (850/900/1800/1900), UMTS bands (900/1900/2100), HSDPA up to 14.4Mbps
    Ports and Connectors 1 micro USB; 1 3.5mm headset jack
    Input Device - Slide-out physical QWERTY keyboard
    Power - Removable/rechargeable 1230 mAh Li-Polymer battery; Micro-USB
    Integrated camera 5-megapixel auto-focus camera with LED flash, HD (up to 720p) video recording, front VGA
  2.    #2  
    I've now sold this item - thanks.