1.    #1  
    Lightly used Pre 3 for sale, no marks, perfect condition!. It is a UK QWERTY model. Any questions or picture requests please ask.

Selling it as I like it, I really do but I just prefer my HD2, all down to personal preference I guess.

Will ship anywhere. I know I have no feedback here but I have 100% feedback from 49 transactions on eBay. Please ask if you'd like a link to my profile. Selling here as I would rather a WebOS enthusiast had it at a fair price.

Asking for 250 plus 6 for next day postage via PayPal or cash on local pickup. Or feel free to make cash offers! If you would like overseas shipping don't hesitate to ask!
    Last edited by apple254; 09/11/2011 at 05:17 PM.
    shipping to us?
    Quote Originally Posted by jemojc View Post
    shipping to us?
    The app catalog seems already activated to UK app catalog.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    still available?
  5.    #5  
    Shipping to US is 35 fully insured.

It has been activated yes.

And yup still available!
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    So if I purchase this, does that mean that i will only have acces to the uk catalog?
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    If you have a Touchpad you can unlock from the UK App Catalog and attach to the US. I did it.
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Yes I also have the touchpad, can u PM instructions on how to do that.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Do you shipping to Vietnam?
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by antondat View Post
    Do you shipping to Vietnam?
    Unfortunately I cannot. No couriers will send a parcel to Vietnam whilst being insured, therefore I would not be willing to send it.
  11.    #11  
    Pictures!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    I want to buy a second as a backup to my first, but I got the first for 240 including shipping to the US so it's hard to go over that for a spare. Great phone though.
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
    So 285 shipped to US? I am very interested if it is still available.
    How does this work in the US? Can you do a Sprint Frankenpre on it?
  15. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre in MN View Post
    How does this work in the US? Can you do a Sprint Frankenpre on it?
    No--they changed components after the Pre 2, so it's not compatible with the board you transplant for a FrankenPre.

You can use it on AT&T (it supports one of AT&T's HSPA bands) or T-Mobile (EDGE only here--no other carrier worldwide uses the same frequencies as T-Mo). Or, if you're using multiple devices, you could go WiFi-only with it, especially since it shouldn't show up as using more data, compared to another phone, than a tablet or laptop would.
    I want it, please check your PM

Thanks
  17.    #17  
    Buuummppp
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Would you ship to Singapore?