1.    #1  
    I was able to snag a 16GB Touchpad & HP Pre 3 in a bundle deal that popped up briefly here in the UK this week.

However, I already have a Pre 3, so I'll be selling the new bundled one. It's an unlocked QWERTY model. I haven't powered it up, or activated it, so it's not tied to any specific app catalog.

I bought my own Pre 3 from Palm Eurostore at full price ( 299 ).

I'd be willing to sell the new one for 275. You can collect in person in Northern Ireland, or I can ship it anywhere but the Paypal fees and shipping costs must be met by the buyer.

Cheers,
    Joe.
    Quote Originally Posted by WinstonSmith View Post
    I was able to snag a 16GB Touchpad & HP Pre 3 in a bundle deal that popped up briefly here in the UK this week.

However, I already have a Pre 3, so I'll be selling the new bundled one. It's an unlocked QWERTY model. I haven't powered it up, or activated it, so it's not tied to any specific app catalog.

I bought my own Pre 3 from Palm Eurostore at full price ( 299 ).

I'd be willing to sell the new one for 275. You can collect in person in Northern Ireland, or I can ship it anywhere but the Paypal fees and shipping costs must be met by the buyer.

Cheers,
    Joe.
    I may know someone interested, let me get back to you mate
    Can you get the vodaphone deal? That's only 78 pounds.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    I may know someone interested, let me get back to you mate
    Cool, drop me a PM. I'm actually working in London, so can do local pick up there too if that suits better.
    If only you posted this a few days ago, I just live south of the border and just bought one haha
    Please check your Messages I just PM'ed you.

Derek
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    I sent your friend a payment yesterday morning, I haven't heard anything since.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by rashad1 View Post
    I sent your friend a payment yesterday morning, I haven't heard anything since.
    He's a reputable guy, I'm sure he will get in touch if there's an issue, otherwise ship you out the phone. Probably been busy playing with the Touchpad!

I can chase it up tomorrow if you like?
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WinstonSmith View Post
    He's a reputable guy, I'm sure he will get in touch if there's an issue, otherwise ship you out the phone. Probably been busy playing with the Touchpad!

I can chase it up tomorrow if you like?
    He responded, everything is good so far.
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Just out of curiosity how much was the Pre 3 + Touchpad deal from box.co.uk?
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Looks like I got scammed
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    That's sad, was it through paypal?
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Wait, what? How?
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    I payed this guy's friend via PayPal over a week ago, and there's no sign of the Pre 3. It should have been here Monday at the latest.
    I'm looking to sell one. I am looking for $550 US dollars. Willing to ship anywhere. Located in NJ, USA. I promise no funny business and NO SCAMS. I will provide a tracking number too.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Are you the guy from princeton selling one on craigslist?
    Quote Originally Posted by 9520G View Post
    Are you the guy from princeton selling one on craigslist?
    No; I'm the guy from South Brunswick.
    The OP was online at 08:30 BST this morning, have you sent him a PM?