Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. DizWhiz's Avatar
    Posts
    130 Posts
    Global Posts
    342 Global Posts
       #1  
    Delete me
    Last edited by DizWhiz; 09/18/2011 at 01:12 PM.
  2. #2  
    How much are you asking for each phone?
  3. DizWhiz's Avatar
    Posts
    130 Posts
    Global Posts
    342 Global Posts
       #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewbaby View Post
    How much are you asking for each phone?
    Yeah should have posted something! Best case I'd like $50 for each plus Seidio extended battery kit OBO.

    Also uploading a video of everything soon.
    Last edited by DizWhiz; 09/08/2011 at 05:53 PM.
  4. DizWhiz's Avatar
    Posts
    130 Posts
    Global Posts
    342 Global Posts
       #4  
    I recorded a short video showing the two devices and the extras.

    Click here to see it, thanks!
  5. DizWhiz's Avatar
    Posts
    130 Posts
    Global Posts
    342 Global Posts
       #5  
    Okay so I should ask what would make this a better deal for people since I'm not seeing any action?
  6. cuotfs's Avatar
    Posts
    4 Posts
    Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by DizWhiz View Post
    Okay so I should ask what would make this a better deal for people since I'm not seeing any action?
    How about posting some prices
  7. DizWhiz's Avatar
    Posts
    130 Posts
    Global Posts
    342 Global Posts
       #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by cuotfs View Post
    How about posting some prices
    I listed the price above but I'll repeat I'd like to get $50 for each set (Pre + Seido extended battery). I will throw in the leather case on the first sale. OBO.
    Last edited by DizWhiz; 09/13/2011 at 04:50 PM.
  8. cuotfs's Avatar
    Posts
    4 Posts
    Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by DizWhiz View Post
    I listed the price above but I'll repeat I'd like to get $50 for each set (Pre + Seido extended battery). I will throw in the leather case on the first sale. OBO.
    Jeebers! I misread that above... thought someone else was offering you $50 and you declined.
    For $50 I'll get a new mint, no oreo effect Pre with extended battery and back cover as well as Sedio leather case? And original Pre packaging, etc...?

    I'll take that
  9. cuotfs's Avatar
    Posts
    4 Posts
    Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    #9  
    Just watched your video... questions were all answered in the video.

    "when all else fails, read the instructions"
  10. cuotfs's Avatar
    Posts
    4 Posts
    Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by cuotfs View Post
    Jeebers! I misread that above... thought someone else was offering you $50 and you declined.
    For $50 I'll get a new mint, no oreo effect Pre with extended battery and back cover as well as Sedio leather case? And original Pre packaging, etc...?

    I'll take that


    Obviously you're not interested in selling so I recind my offer.
    I've purchased locally.
  11. DizWhiz's Avatar
    Posts
    130 Posts
    Global Posts
    342 Global Posts
       #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by cuotfs View Post


    Obviously you're not interested in selling so I recind my offer.
    I've purchased locally.
    I apologize for not checking the thread, I was checking private messages. Someone locally has offered money for them so I need to delete this thread.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions