1.    #1  
    Can meet in London.

Alternatively I could offer a 16gb Touchpad and a Palm Pre- (rough condition locked to o2 , though it should be easy to unlock, and with slight crack at power cable entrance but in good working condition)
    Would you consider sell the 16G TP to someone in London

I had a pre3, but might have just sold it, unless the person buying does not want it anymore. Beside, I do not need a 64G...
    So how much you ask for Pre 3 if someone want to buy instead trade? 64GB touchpad can be said very rare.

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
  4.    #4  
    I guess 340GBP cash for the Pre3, so I can get a 64gb HP touchpad
    Last edited by Cyril; 09/13/2011 at 01:39 PM.
    Not sure I could do it but if possible how about a trade to USA. I don't have the panda but believe I can get one. I have not shipped internationally before but is there a way to avoid any taxes/duties on both ends?
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
  6.    #6  
    You can't really avoid taxes unless you get a friend to physically carry the item over.

I think the import duty free limit for bringing stuff into the UK is something like 390 per person per trip, so the firesale touchpad falls under this value
    http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/customs/arriv...ivingnoneu.htm

I don't know what your taxes would be, but I would be paying 20% tax on the import when it arrives.

So obviously would prefer to do a deal with a UK person, but if nothing comes up in the next 2 weeks I might consider a trade for a USA 64gb touchpad for UK Pre3 plus the shipping costs and taxes.